News By Tag
News By Place
Toll Brothers National Sales Event extended to Aug. 4
Personalized incentives and exceptional financing options are available during this event.
By: Toll Brothers Colorado
During the National Sales Event, home buyers can browse an expansive variety of homes and take advantage of limited-time incentives. Toll Brothers' award-winning in-house architectural design team has developed a wide selection of floor plan layouts and options so that buyers can truly make their new home their own.
With its impressive list of select savings on products featured in its homes, Toll Brothers offers buyers the unique benefit of the builder's long-standing partnerships with leading brands such as Kohler, Whirlpool, Armstrong, DalTile, and many more during this event.
Interested buyers must make a deposit before Aug. 4, 2019. Limited-time incentives vary among communities and will comprise a package of savings created specifically for this event, so buyers should contact their community of interest and speak with a sales representative to learn more.
Participating communities in Colorado include:
- The Hills at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 720-379-7829
- The Highlands at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 303-955-5031
- Toll Brothers at Inspiration (55+ Active-Adult community off Gartrell Road exit of E-470), 303-708-1856
- Kechter Farm in Fort Collins (near Trilby and Ziegler Roads), 970-221-2227
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows in Erie (near Highway 287 and Erie Parkway), 303-209-
- North Hill in Thornton (near 144th and Holly), 720-907-1922
- Southshore (near the Aurora Reservoir), 720-500-0077
- Candelas in Northwest Arvada (near Indiana and West 96th Avenue), 720-899-4825
For home buyers who would like to learn more about financing their purchase and find out the details about the limited-time special financing deals, representatives from TBI Mortgage Company, a subsidiary of Toll Brothers, will be on hand in many communities to offer free mortgage guidance.
Toll Brothers, Inc., a FORTUNE 500 Company, began business over 50 years ago in 1967 and became a public company in 1986. Its common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "TOL." The company operates in 22 states.
In 2019, Toll Brothers was named World's Most Admired Home Building Company in Fortune magazine's survey of the World's Most Admired Companies, the fifth year in a row it has been so honored. Toll Brothers has won numerous other awards, including Builder of the Year from both Professional Builder magazine and Builder magazine, the first two-time recipient from Builder magazine. For more information, visit www.tollbrothers.com.
This is not an offering where prohibited by law.
*From FORTUNE Magazine, February 1, 2019 ©2019 Fortune Media IP Limited. FORTUNE and The World's Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license.