B2Brazil Launches Re-Designed Home Page to Promote Trade and its Growing Slate of Services
The new design makes it easier than ever for Small and Medium Enterprises to engage in cross border transactions
By: B2Brazil Servicos Interativos Ltda
The new state-of-the-
• A searchable online directory of companies and their products and/or services
• Promotion of Top Markets of products that have high demand and generate significant leads.
• Direct access to the Leads Central™ area, the online marketplace where buyers post specific offers and sellers post specific requirements.
• Promotions of online premium services that B2Brazil offers like its Premium and Premium PLUS membership and its turnkey multi-lingual website solutions.
• Direct access to its B2B TradeCenter group which provides comprehensive offline trade services such as sourcing, client representation and deal intermediation.
• A new Blog called "Exporta Mais" (i.e., Export More), that contains articles and commentary to assist SMEs in understanding and navigating cross border trade.
"Our new home page is our best yet with more information, more means to connect with companies and more trade services to facilitate deals," said John Gardiner, a partner and director of international of B2Brazil. "Although our largest base is Brazil, our growth in the rest of the Americas has enabled us to become pan-regional, and we are increasing our resources to support this expansion."
"We are constantly improving our services to connect buyers and sellers in a seamless manner," said Alexandre Martins, managing partner of B2Brazil. "Our vision is to increase and transform trade between and among SMEs, implementing industry disruptive technologies and practices to create comprehensive solutions that facilitate trade and transactions."
B2Brazil (https://b2brazil.com) is the leading marketplace focused on promoting business-to-