What makes Australia a better option for immigrants from India?
By: Visas Assured
Why Australia for long-time stay?
The government has designed a visa program through which professionals with skills and good caliber can move to the country and enjoy all rights equal to that of citizens. The name of this visa program is Permanent Residency.
What is a Permanent Resident Visa?
Depending on your eligibility criteria and Australia immigration source, you can apply for any of the following visa programs:
Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)- You can gain PR through this visa if you believe you have high skills, apt work experience and best core human capital factors.
Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)- If you believe you have skills that meet the requirements of a specific Australian state, you can apply through this visa for a state nomination.
Skilled Regional (Provisional)
Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa (subclass 476)- If you are a fresh engineering graduate with no work experience, you can apply in the future for a visa grant under this program followed by Australia PR.
Is Australia PR visa easy for you?
Certainly it is ; provided you are under 40 years of age, a Bachelor's degree, at least two years of work experience in an occupation listed on Australia's Skilled Occupation List and good English language skills. All these factors are considered and scores are calculated under Australia's standardized point-based grid. If your calculation reaches up to 60 points, you are entitled to apply for the Australia PR visa.
What process does it take to get Australia PR?
To apply for a direct Australia PR visa, it involves a 7 stage flexible process. Have a look at the overview of the Australia PR process structure:
· Skills Assessment: skills are assessed as per Australian standard
· Expression of Interest: online profile with all details about you must be created
· Pool of Applications:
· Invitation to Apply: profiles with highest scores set for the time are issued an ITA
· DIBP Application: 90 days time is given to make final PR application along with PR fee
· Medicals and PCC: Health documents and evidence of moral character must be produced
· Visa Approval: Upon verification and approval, visa is issued to you
Visas Assured PVT LTD