Pharmaceutical Clean Room Qualification Verifies Secure Operation
By: CAS DataLoggers
In the pharmaceutical industry, continuous and secure data acquisition and documentation is crucial for production and storage requirements, and also for research and development. Pharmaceutical clean room qualification verifies secure operation of environmental conditions in labs storing temperature-
Additionally, measurement data and limit values for parameters such as Temperature, Humidity, Particle count and Pressure need to be acquired, monitored, and archived in a secure format. Furthermore, any user intervention relevant to pharmaceutical processing must also be recorded to an audit trail.
Delphin's Expert series data loggers–combined with ProfiSignal software–offers pharma companies a complete system covering data acquisition through to real-time monitoring, reporting, and user management.
• Secure acquisition of all measurement data from cleanrooms and pharmaceutical environments
• Independent data storage within the Delphin device, parallel to PC storage
• Flexible setup of monitoring functions using email, fax, text messaging or switch outputs
• Customizable process visualization and reporting using ProfiSignal
• Scalable systems for large and small systems
One particular challenge for data acquisition systems is testing the long-term stability of pharmaceutical substances. These substances are stored in climate chambers and deep freezers whose environmental conditions all need to be recorded, archived and documented. Likewise, all changes in operational parameters – such as preset temperatures and threshold values – also need to be recorded in a reliable and secure way.
As a good example of this, many hospital chemist facilities are equipped with Delphin cleanroom monitoring systems (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/
Typical Areas of Application:
• CFR21 Part 11-compliant pharmacist monitoring
• Cleanroom monitoring
• Dispersed system for pharmaceutical monitoring tasks
• Monitoring of production facilities in accordance with FDA
• Integrated, complete monitoring solutions for use in pharmaceutical production
• Integrated alarm systems
Professional Measurement Devices
Delphin data acquisition systems are ideal for use in cleanroom applications, both in industrial and laboratory settings. Their analog and digital I/O modules can accommodate a wide range of sensors and signals including Voltage; 4-20 mA Current; Thermocouple;
For more information on Delphin Data Acquisition Systems (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/