River Rafting Is at Its Best In Late Summer in Utah, Says Western River Expeditions
By: Western River Expeditions
The guides and crew of Western River Expeditions (https://www.westernriver.com/)
• Bigger beaches - As water levels begin to drop, big, sandy beaches start to appear along the river's edge, making for wonderful campsites and ideal lunch stops, perfect for a game of volleyball or horseshoes.
• Warmer water temperatures - As the river slows, it has more time to warm in the intense rays of the sun, offering very comfortable temperatures for floating and swimming.
• Inflatable kayaks - If you like to try paddling your own boat, this is the perfect time of year to do it on Western's Desolation Canyon and Southwest Sampler trips.
• Fewer bugs - While higher water levels can be exciting, they also tend to attract more bugs. As things dry out later in the season, the bugs dissipate.
• More availability – As school seems to kick back into gear earlier and earlier each year, these last weeks of summer offer more reservation availability, giving you time to maybe even squeeze in one more adventure before the 2019 summer and early fall come to a close.
Lake offers this selection of trips that have still have good 2019 late-summer/
• A 4 Day Cataract Canyon Rafting Trip (https://www.westernriver.com/
• A 5 Day Desolation Canyon (https://www.westernriver.com/
For a copy of Western River Expeditions' 2019 catalog, questions, availability and reservations call toll-free: 866.904.1160 (Local: 801.942.6669)
For inquiries, interviews and photos please contact Widness & Wiggins PR:
Sara Widness: 802.234.6704 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Wiggins: 720.301.3822 / email@example.com
Widness & Wiggins PR