Transformational Neuroleadership Executive Seminars Announced
Use Neuro-Science to drive creativity, manage uncertainty and increase productivity.
Use Neuro-Science to drive creativity, manage uncertainty and increase productivity
Denver, Colorado: The Masters Course today announced two dates for upcoming Transformational Neuroleadership seminars, a new way to use neuroscience to be a better human and leader, using neuroscience to collaborate with leaders and teaching them to lead in rapidly changing and unpredictable environments.
"I've been able to use the techniques she teaches to improve my daily life and work! I thought I'd learn some things and deepen my mindfulness practice, but what I didn't expect was to have more peace and ease in everything I do."," says Marla Rodriguez, VP at Channel 9 News, Denver.
Features and benefits of the Transformational Neuroleadership Seminar include:
• Exclusive training on The Science of Possibility
• Nineteen hours of face-to-face learning and interaction
• Understanding how to convert uncertainty to possibility while living in rapidly changing world
• Learning to access the creative brain and stimulate innovation in others
The Transformational Neuroleadership Seminar will be held in Denver, Colorado September 4-6, 2019 and in Boulder, Colorado September 25-27, 2019. For more information and to register, visit www.themasterscourse.com. Seating is limited.
About The Masters Course: The Masters Course combines western study in neuroscience, psychology, leadership, creativity with eastern study in philosophy to create powerful NeuroLeadership, corporate mindfulness, emotional intelligence courses which help participants increase productivity, existential confidence, creativity and an overall well being. Michelle Anne and The Masters Course provides corporate training for:
• Building and motivating powerful teams
• Converting stress into intelligence, resilience and capacity
• Leadership tools for converting uncertainty into possibility
• How to access the creative brain how to stimulate innovation in others
• Embodying existential confidence and understanding its importance to a growth mindset
The Masters Course