Dr. Spages Revolutionizing the Entire Healing and Wellbeing Process
By: Integrated Health of New Jersey
His career has been dedicated towards facilitating and empowering patients to lead a healthy and happy lifestyle.
The rich biography of Dr. Jonathan Spages DC
1. He did his doctorate degree from the Life University in Marietta in Georgia.
2. Had been involved with the victims of 9/11 disaster of the World Trade Center and helped them deal with spine and muscle problems.
3. Has travelled widely across the planet and has worked in close association with local cultures of El Salvador and Thailand.
4. Dr. Spages has also enabled terminally ill patients in New York to lead a healthy life.
5. He has served as the President on the Pierce Results System Club.
6. In 2006, he was appointed as the official Chiropractor of Nets Basketball.
7. He is owner of two wellness clinics in New Jersey – the Physical Medicine started in 2013 and the Integrated Health Centre started in 2000.
8. Dr.Jonathan Spages DC has appeared on various televised series and featured in radio programs.
9. He has authored the book 'The Wellness Approach: The Secrets to Health Your Doctor is Afraid to Tell You'.
10. He is a renowned lecturer with one of the universities in Georgia too and participates on a regular basis in various conferences in the field of health and wellness.
11. He is also an avid reader and likes to keep himself abreast with the latest happenings in his field of functional medicine and chiropractic.
Along with paying attention to the health and wellbeing of his patients, Chiropractor Dr Jonathan Spages ensures that he follows a healthy lifestyle and nourishing diet because he feels that only a healthy doctor can help cure his patients completely. He also keeps inventing newer therapies and advanced techniques so that the conventional medication can be easily blended with the latest treatment methods for the overall wellbeing of patients.
Dr. Spages a functional medicine expert
As an expert in the sphere of functional medication, Dr. Spages is thoroughly involved in assessing the root cause of a patient's disease. Functional medicine, unlike the conventional branch of medicine does not believe in treating only the symptom of the disease, it views the disease in a holistic and comprehensive way. It is only when the source of the disease is detected and treated then the patient is able to achieve overall wellbeing. So the patient's personal and family history, genes, diet, lifestyle and medical history is scrutinized meticulously to arrive at personalized treatment solutions.
Chiropractor Dr Jonathan Spages
Chiropractic is another branch of alternative medicine that revolves around the musculoskeletal system of the human body. Chiropractor Dr Jonathan Spages practices this form of medication that involves physical treatment methods like spinal manipulation, and manipulation of the joints and the soft tissues. He has introduced radical and safe techniques to help patients reduce weight and lose their excess fat the natural way.
Integrated Health of New Jersey - Dr Jonathan Spages DC
Address: 234 McLean Blvd
Phone: +1 973-523-5252