Nevada Business Magazine Names Nine Fennemore Craig Attorneys to its 2019 Legal Elite List
Nevada Business Magazine also recognizes five Fennemore Craig attorneys on its list of Best Up & Coming Attorneys
By: Fennemore Craig
LAS VEGAS - July 11, 2019 - PRLog -- Fennemore Craig, a leading law firm in the Mountain West, announced that nine of its attorneys have been named to Nevada Business Magazine's 2019 Legal Elite list and five attorneys to its list of Best Up & Coming Attorneys. Compiled each year, the Legal Elite is a list that showcases Nevada's top attorney's chosen by their peers.
"It's an incredible honor for so many of our attorneys to be named a Legal Elite by Nevada Business Magazine," said Craig Etem, managing partner of Fennemore Craig's Reno, NV office. "This award is a testament to the incredible work Fennemore Craig attorneys do across the Silver State to help our clients thrive. I'd like to congratulate my fellow recipients for this well-deserved recognition."
Now in its twelfth year, the Legal Elite list recognizes only the top 3 percent of attorneys in Nevada. Nearly 5,000 nominations were submitted by Nevada lawyers, and each submission went through an extensive verification and scoring process based on the number received and weighted depending on if a nomination came from within the attorney's own firm or if they were selected by another firm.
"This list confirms what we have long known to be true: Fennemore Craig lawyers are in a class of their own and constantly go above and beyond for clients. I'd like to offer my congratulations to the 14 attorneys recognized by their peers as Nevada's Legal Elite and Up & Coming lawyers," said James Goodnow, Fennemore Craig's president and managing partner.
This year's list includes the following attorneys and their practice emphasis:
· Christopher Walther, Business & Finance, Real Estate and Corporate
· Colleen Dolan, Real Estate, Business & Finance and Gaming & Hospitality
· Craig Etem, Corporate Law, Real Estate Finance & Lending and Mergers & Acquisitions
· Katherine Hoffman, Government Affairs, Gaming & Hospitality and Natural Resources (Energy and Environmental)
· Ann Morgan, Employment & Labor Relations, Business Litigation and Trusts & Estates
· Courtney O'Mara, Business Litigation, Estate Planning, Trust and Estate Litigation
· Shannon Pierce, Employment & Labor Relations, Business Litigation
· John Tennert, Business Litigation, Litigation and Natural Resources (Energy & Environmental)
· Allen Wilt, Business Litigation, Mining Litigation and Healthcare Litigation
The Best Up & Coming attorneys recognized include:
· Chelsie Adams, Business Litigation, Healthcare Litigation and Regulation
· Wade Beavers, Litigation, Business Litigation and Employment & Labor Relations
· Eric Duhon, Real Estate and Business & Finance
· David Lewandowski, Business & Finance, Intellectual Property and Real Estate
· Brandi Planet, Business Litigation, Employment & Labor Relations and Cannabis Law
About Fennemore Craig:
For over 130 years, Fennemore Craig, a NLJ250 firm, has provided high quality legal counsel to help clients thrive in a complex and constantly evolving business and legal landscape. Fennemore Craig goes beyond the expected to generate maximum value for its clients and to help them keep pace with the rate of change, protect their legal interests and identify opportunities. Today, the firm is uniquely poised to help fulfill needs that range from general counsel to niche legal specialties, works on issues ranging from water rights in the West, business formation, mining, gaming and cross-border trade and offers a deep understanding of the issues facing The New West. Learn more about its legal services at FennemoreCraig.com.