Google Account Recovery Process
How to Recover Google Account without Password?
If you owns a Google or Gmail accounts and you wish to login to your account but you can't because you forgot the password for your account. There is nothing to worry about, as your Google can be recovered by Google account recovery process if you have access to your recovery phone number or email.
You can follow the instruction given below in order to recover your Google account if you don't know the password:
1. Go to the link, https://g.co/
2. Enter your username (email address) or phone number.
3. Click on Next.
4. It will be ask you to enter the account password, as you don't remember that you need to click on I forgot password.
5. It will ask you to send the verification code on to your phone through SMS; you have to verify the code in order to recover the account.
6. If you don't have access to your android phone you need to click on I don't have access my phone.
7. It will give you the option to send the password reset link through email to your recovery email address.
8. You need to send the email and click on the link.
Once you click on the password reset link or verified the code, you will have the option to reset your account password. You need to enter and confirm the new password in order to complete the Google account recovery process.
Google Account recovery Phone Number:
If the solution discussed above is not perfect according to the needs, there is requirement to connect with technical team. To reach the experts, you have to Call Google Account Recovery Phone Number. After calling the number, direct help from live experts can be obtained. If the solution will not be helpful, people will not be charged. Some other options like live chat and email service are also available. It will be always fine if you call Google account recovery phone number +1-888-900-0401 for support. For more details follow us on https://bit.ly/