News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Dealer Teamwork Announces Client Services Department Management Changes
Changes include a streamlined management structure & employee promotions
By: Dealer Teamwork
These changes include the promotion of employees to managerial positions. When asked about these promotions and management structure changes, Dealer Teamwork's Client Services Director, Jennifer Beckman stated, "These moves were made to streamline our management process and to empower our managers to manage the people on their teams proactively."
The following Dealer Teamwork employees received new managerial promotions as part of the reorganization efforts:
• Josh Malone - promoted from Senior Account Manager to Client Services Manager
• Michael Boucher - promoted from Search Executive to Client Services Manager
• Ellie Tyson - promoted from Lead Account Executive to Client Services Manager
• Natalie Rodriguez - promoted from Lead Account Executive to Client Services Manager
• Joyce Ernst - promoted from Lead Account Executive to Client Services Manager
• Joel Heinen - promoted from Account Executive to Client Services Manager
• Amanda Enstad - promoted from Search Lead to Senior Search Strategy Analyst
• Emily Jorgensen - promoted from Strategic Development Lead to Strategic Development Manager
"With these changes, we now have our most experienced, knowledgeable, and strategy-minded people involved with more accounts," said Beckman.
"Our best leaders now get the chance to be involved with all accounts on the teams they manage, which means they have the chance to interact with a greater number of our dealership partners."
Dealer Teamwork's CEO and Co-founder, Sean Stapleton, also expressed excitement about the new managerial direction for the Client Services Department.
Speaking about what these changes mean for the future of Dealer Teamwork's Client Services Department, Stapleton said, "Our goal has always been to provide the best possible customer service experience for our dealership partners. We constantly evaluate ourselves to find new ways to improve that experience. This move is a part of our ongoing efforts to serve our partners the best we can."
About Dealer Teamwork
Dealer Teamwork is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies creating first-class solutions for the retail automotive industry. Dealer Teamwork created the automotive industry's first MPOP®, a patented Merchandising, Personalization and Optimization Platform. This digital marketing platform creates a significant competitive advantage for dealers by distributing their transactional data to more in-market shoppers effectively and efficiently.
Dealer Teamwork's headquarters is in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, and services an international customer base from offices in Colorado, Massachusetts, Nevada, New York and Texas.
For more information, please visit: https://www.dealerteamwork.com/
Dealer Teamwork Marketing