Public Voting Opens: Built Ford Tough Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl Idol Presented by Marshall Grant
Tickets Now on Sale for Live August 1 National Anthem Performer Finalists Event Featuring Public's Top Eight
By: Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl
The semi-finalists will then "take the stage" to compete live at the open-to-the-
at FAU Stadium on Saturday, December 21 prior to the game being televised nationally on ABC at 3:30 p.m.
Public Can Cast Their Votes Beginning This Monday
Sixteen semi-finalists have been selected from dozens of South Florida vocalists and instrumentalists, amateurs and professionals, individuals and groups from teens through seniors who entered the
talent competition. The semifinalists' audition videos will be featured for online voting at www.CheribundiBocaRatonBowl.com from Monday, July 8 through Sunday, July 21, at 11:59 p.m.
The public is invited to vote for their favorite semi-finalist once per day throughout this round of the competition.
The Top 16 contestants vying to be the National Anthem performer are:
· Don Agurs, 72, vocalist, amateur, Hollywood
· Julia Avery, 18, vocalist, amateur, Boca Raton
· Alexis Bentinganan, 13, vocalist, amateur, Port St. Lucie
· Abelard Cesar, 27, vocalist, professional, Port St. Lucie
· Gianna Conte, 13, vocalist, amateur, Coral Springs
· Hannah Crampton-Thomas, 20, vocalist, amateur, Boca Raton
· Tiffani Dishner, 34, vocalist, amateur, Pembroke Pines
· Maria Gabriela Esquivel, 38, vocalist, professional, Fort Lauderdale
· Cory Gawlikowski, 21, vocalist, professional, Delray Beach
· Raphael and Evelyn Martins, 29, vocal duet, amateur, Deerfield Beach
· Shellane McCreless, 43, vocalist, amateur, Port St. Lucie
· Alyssa Porter, 15, vocalist, amateur, Hobe Sound
· Emily Rubino, 15, vocalist, amateur, Boca Raton
· Emily Shecter, 18, vocalist, amateur, Wellington
· Reco Stackhouse, 40, vocalist, amateur, Fort Lauderdale
· Carla Hicks, 44, vocalist, amateur, Boynton Beach
Boca Raton to Host Public Finalists Night on August 1 to Benefit Spirit of Giving
Held during Boca Chamber Festival Days, the open-to-the-
5000 T-Rex Avenue, Boca Raton, FL. Attending friends, family and fans will have the chance to vote for their favorite contestant and a combination of those audience votes and judges selections will determine the top three. The three will then perform the National Anthem
to determine the 2019 National Anthem winner.
Admission to the August 1 live performance finalists event is $35 and includes food and beverages. Proceeds from the event will benefit Spirit of Giving's Back to School Bash. Tickets may be purchased through Spirit of Giving at www.spiritofgivingnetwork.com. Built Ford Tough Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl Idol presented by Marshall Grant, PLLC is part of Boca Chamber Festival Days – a series of fun-filled events held at different locations during the month of August – and is facilitated by the Boca Chamber.
About the Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl: 2019 Game Moves to New Day, Time and Network
After spending five years on the Tuesday evening before Christmas and being aired on ESPN, the 2019 Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl will kick off "in the Florida sunshine" on Saturday afternoon, December 21 at 3:30 p.m. ET at FAU Stadium and will broadcast nationally on ABC as well as on ESPN Radio and locally on ESPN 106.3. The bowl game has a conference
tie-ins with teams from Conference USA, the American Athletic Conference and the Mid-American Athletic Conference.
As one of 41 postseason college bowl games in the country and one of 15 owned and operated by ESPN Events (a division of ESPN) the Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl is the only one hosted in Palm Beach County. As a celebrated annual holiday tradition in Boca Raton and Palm Beach County that lives up to its other name, 'Boca's Biggest Annual Outdoor Party', the event features all the pomp and circumstance of traditional bowl events. It is a high-energy, entertaining experience for both college football fans and non-fans alike and allows the national spotlight to shine on Boca Raton and Palm Beach County. Bowl week activities will begin on Tuesday, December 17 with the arrival of the participating teams; days, times and sites for the team welcome parties, beach parties, luncheon, pep rallies and other bowl week activities will be released at a later date. For more info, visit www.CheribundiBocaRatonBowl.com and/or follow through social media on Facebook (Facebook.com/
Kaye Communications, Inc.