Open: Confined Space Entry Training Course Available In July!
Get Confined Space Training to stay compliant with Ontario laws!
Many workplaces contain spaces that are confined spaces. Confined spaces are high-risk work areas that have killed workers and would-be rescuers. Very specific rules need to be followed by workers who work in and around these spaces.
This training program will familiarize a participant with the requirements of Ontario Regulation 632/05 – Confined Spaces. Furthermore, the training program is intended to provide entrants, attendants and competent persons the skills and training required to recognize confined space entry risks and how to establish measured and corresponding controls.
Participants will have the opportunity to become familiar with, inspect and use Confined Space Entry (CSE) access equipment and air quality instrumentation.
Training program topics include:
• Confined space entry accidents
• Regulation 632/05 – Confined Spaces overview
• Statutory and regulatory responsibilities
• Confined space documents
• Recognizing confined space entry hazards
• Assessing risk
• Controlling hazards
• Evaluating Control Measures
• Air Quality Monitoring
• Ventilation and purging
• Rescue planning
You will learn by:
• Classroom interaction with experienced instructors
• Performing hazard assessment and applying appropriate control measures
• Demonstration and hands-on training in the inspection, care and use of personal protective and rescue equipment
• Detailed handouts, videos and quizzes
Sign Up Here: https://acuteservices.com/
ACUTE Environmental & Safety Services