Norman Love Confections unveils new chocolates into Signature Collection
By: Norman Love Confections
The Signature Collection includes white, milk and dark chocolate confections and truffles with 25 different fillings, or flavors. Each flavor also has a distinctive appearance, shape and color so it can be identified via the flavor map included in each box of chocolates. The gourmet chocolates are made fresh daily with premium ingredients and contain no preservatives. They are packed and delivered with the utmost care to ensure they arrive fresh and in excellent condition.
The chocolates in the Signature Collection, including the 8 new flavors, can be ordered individually online and in stores. Each Signature Gift Box by Norman Love Confections contains an assortment of flavors from this collection, available in 5, 10, 15, 25 and 50-piece boxes.
"Many of the flavors in the current Signature Collection have been part of the collection from the beginning, but new ideas are what make us who we are," said Chef Norman Love, Founder, Owner and President of Norman Love Confections. "When inspiration strikes, we develop new flavors, refining and perfecting until they are ready to be added to the collection."
The Signature Collection is available at Norman Love Confections' chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples and Estero, as well as online at NormanLoveConfections.com (http://www.normanloveconfections.com/
New Flavor Descriptions:
· Passion Truffle (milk chocolate): Travel to the tropics with the vibrant flavor of passion fruit, mixed in a milk chocolate ganache.
· Shot in the Dark (dark chocolate): Power up with extra shot of espresso and coffee-infused cream in this intense dark chocolate filling.
· Yuzu Mango (white chocolate): Exotic yuzu jam and sweet mango blend beautifully in this creamy white chocolate ganache.
· New York Cheesecake (white chocolate): Rich, freshly baked New York Cheesecake is blended into a white chocolate ganache for big city flavor.
· 80% Coeur de Guanaja (dark chocolate): All chocolate to the very core, this intense dark chocolate ganache will satisfy your deepest cravings.
· Dulce de Leche (milk chocolate): A sweet layer of dulce de leche covers a decadent caramelized white chocolate ganache.
· Peanut Butter Marshmallow (milk chocolate): "Mallow" out with a classic combination of marshmallow, peanut butter and white chocolate ganache.
· Sicilian Pistachio (milk chocolate): Say "Ciao" to your cravings with this pistachio and white chocolate ganache, covered in milk chocolate.
About Norman Love Confections
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal chocolates from its corporate headquarters at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers, Florida. The award-winning Fort Myers-based chocolatier has been lauded more than a dozen times by a leading consumer ratings magazine, including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates in the nation. Forbes.com included Norman Love Confections BLACK line on its list of the nation's top 10 truffles; The Huffington Post listed it among the six best U.S. destinations in its Chocolate Lover's Travel Guide; and USA Today named Love as one of its top 10 entrepreneurs for 2014. Love was named the inaugural inductee of Dessert Professional Magazine's Chocolatier Hall of Fame, partnered with local chefs to present a six-course meal at the James Beard House in New York and Norman Love Confections was ranked among the top 10 shops in the world for chocolate lovers by U.K. media outlet Daily Telegraph.
Norman Love Confections has Chocolate Salons in Fort Myers, Estero and Naples, including a pastry shop and café at Whole Foods Market in Fort Myers salon. Chocolates, gift baskets, sipping chocolate and Love's book, "Artistry in Chocolate, A Story of Love," also can be ordered online at www.normanloveconfections.com. In addition, Norman Love Confections chocolates and desserts are offered on 18 Princess Cruises' ships through the "Chocolate Journeys" partnership and at independent retail locations throughout the U.S. For more information visit www.normanloveconfections.com or call 239-561-7215.