Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Announces 20th Annual Backpack Challenge
The Company is Collecting New Backpacks and Supplies at Office Locations
By: Florida Network Realty
The Northeast Florida real estate firm is collecting new backpacks and school supplies for local children at area Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty offices through August 2, 2019.
"Words cannot express how much we appreciate the numerous donations and generous support we receive from our team members and the community during The Backpack Challenge," said President and CEO Christy Budnick. "We want all the children living in our communities to begin the school year with confidence and prepared for education success, and this effort helps us accomplish that goal."
Last year, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty collected and donated more than 750 backpacks filled with school supplies for local children during the 19th Annual Backpack Challenge. The company has set a goal to beat last year's donations.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty is collecting new backpacks and school supplies for students, kindergarten through grade 12. Backpacks and school supplies may be dropped off at the following locations:
• Home Office - 4190 Belfort Road, Suite 475, Jacksonville
• Beaches/Intracoastal West - 375-1 Atlantic Blvd., Atlantic Beach
• Fleming Island/Orange Park - 3535 Highway 17, Suite 10, Fleming Island
• Mandarin/St. Johns - 11576 San Jose Blvd., Jacksonville
• Murabella – 196 Capulet Drive, Suite 3, St. Augustine
• Ponte Vedra/Nocatee – 333 Village Main St., Suite 670, Ponte Vedra Beach
• St. Augustine - 112 Sea Grove Main St., Suite 210, St. Augustine Beach
Mesh and clear backpacks are greatly appreciated since some schools have adopted a clear bag policy. A list of recommended school supplies by grade level is available at FloridaNetworkRealty.com/