Annie Tiang Pregnancy & Postpartum Care Services in Singapore
Best Pregnancy & Postpartum Care Services in Singapore for women health. TCM for Infertility treatment & others ☎ 63446316 to AnnieTiang!
By: Annie Tiang
Pregnancy is an exciting and wonderful time. However, with the many physical and hormonal changes that occur, it can also be a time of discomfort. We will focus on:
First Trimester (week 1 – week 12):
• Relief various pregnancy symptoms such as fatigue, nausea, backache etc.
• Prevent miscarriage
• Prevent stretch marks
Second Trimester (week 13 – week 28):
• Invigorate blood & move qi (energy flow) to provide nourishment of the developing fetus
• Edema treatment (swelling ankles & feet)
• Prevent high blood pressure & diabetes during pregnancy.
Third Trimester (week 29 – week 40):
• Prevent premature delivery
• Boost up strength to prepare for labor
Many Chinese herbs are safe to use during pregnancy. Our experienced physician will know which herbs are safe to use and which are to be avoided. The need for Chinese herbs during pregnancy is evaluated on an individual basis.
The first few weeks after childbirth are crucial for the new mother to restore her strength and energy. In today's fast paced society, most women need to return to taking care of family or work before their bodies have had a chance to fully recover from the birth experience. This can lead to further health issues down the road, and is why acupuncture and herbal medication during the postpartum period is so important. We will focus on:
• Strengthen essence of the body to aid mother's recovery
• To increase contractions of the uterus and clear blood clots
• Promote milk flows. Prevent fissures, ulcers or exudates on the nipples
• Slimming treatment
• Address other conditions affecting the mother such as postnatal depression etc.
We look forward to helping you to address your health concerns and enhance optimal life-long wellness.
11 East Coast Road #01-01,
Monday - Sunday 09:00-19:30
Phone: 63446316 / 62479783