Industrial Remote Monitoring Systems with LTE
By: CAS DataLoggers
Remote monitoring systems and data transmission have become a business-critical capability in many industries, especially in machine and plant engineering applications. To quickly implement these capabilities, Delphin Message or Expert Transient devices are commonly used for remote equipment monitoring due to their ability to perform:
• Independent data acquisition
• Data Recording
• Remote Monitoring of data
• Alarm notification via SMS text message
• Mathematical and statistical data processing
Standalone Collection of Data
A LTE modem module enables remote devices to be accessed via a VPN tunnel (https://en.wikipedia.org/
Delphin ProfiSignal software is network-compatible to minimize configuration effort. ProfiSignal is a complete software system for data acquisition, analysis, visualization and automation. Users are provided with a clear and logical overview of all measurement systems: whether for single or multi-hundred channel applications.
Delphin Plant Application Features:
• Full functionality via LTE remote access
• Online access to all measurement data and status information
• Online alarm and fault notification via email and text messaging
• Automated offline data transmission at preset intervals via a scheduler
Delphin remote monitoring systems solve a variety of measurement and control problems in industrial applications. Delphin features different analog and digital I/O modules for use with a wide range of signal types including: voltage, 4-20 mA current, thermocouple, RTD, resistance, 24 volt discrete I/O, pulse and frequency.
These compact systems also offer powerful alarm and programming capabilities allowing them to process measurements and initiate actions on their own.
Delphin Message Series:
• ProfiMessage (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/
Delphin Expert Series:
• The Expert Logger (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/
• The Expert Vibro (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/
• The Expert Transient (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/
The Data Acquisition Experts
CAS DataLoggers is a distributor of data loggers and data acquisition equipment. We sell directly to end users and also work through a network of distributors and resellers throughout the U.S., Canada, Central and South America.
We have been in business for over 20 years, and actively involved in selling data loggers and real-time systems since 2001. Our staff has over 100 years of total experience with different types of data acquisition and test and measurement equipment. Our Inside Engineering department can also provide value- added services including on-site installation, wiring and packaging, engineering services, and turn-key systems.
For more information on Delphin Data Acquisition Systems (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/