dinCloud Announces the Addition of Cisco ASA Family of Firewalls to their Network Security Protocol
dinCloud enhances network security with the addition of Cisco Firewalls to their network
Protection Against Cyber Attacks to Protect User Privacy at any Cost
Malware, ransomware and other forms of cyber attacks are rampant in today's hyper-connected world. It is a widely accepted risk that businesses everywhere must take in order to compete. dinCloud understands this risk and has invested in best-in-class industry standard security protocols to ensure the security of their clients data. Cisco's ASA Firewalls have 15 years of history in protecting networks around the world with proven firewall and network security engineering.
"dinCloud as always in meeting and exceeding customer expectation has taken a step forward by innovating and simplifying the deployment and configuration of Cisco ASA in the Cloud for its customers by utilizing the available APIs and integrating with our dinManage orchestration and Cloud management portal" Said Farhan Mirza, Senior Director of Infrastructure and Engineering at dinCloud.
List of Cisco ASA Firewalls Core Benefits
Cisco ASA firewalls have a number of benefits including:
• Integrated VPN (https://www.cisco.com/
• Increasing capacity and improving performance with high-performance, multi-site, multi-node clustering
• Delivering high availability for high resiliency applications
• Providing collaboration between physical and virtual devices
• Meeting the unique needs of both the network and the data center
• Facilitating dynamic routing and site-to-site VPN on a per-context basis
dinCloud giving Best Security to Users at any Cost
dinCloud was previously mentioned in Gartner's Desktop-as-a-