Qualidigm Selected as CMS Awardee of Network of Quality Improvement and Innovation Contractor
This designation allows Network of Quality Improvement and Innovation Contractors to bid on Task Orders over the next five years.
· Quality Improvement Experts
· Innovators of quality improvement
As a NQIIC awardee, Qualidigm has demonstrated healthcare quality improvement expertise. Services supported by some of the NQIIC awardees may include:
· Provide direct technical assistance in specific areas of healthcare quality improvement (e.g., patient safety, opioid misuse, nursing home quality, etc.)
· Seek and gain commitments from patients, providers and stakeholders to achieve aims
· Use a Human Centered Design that involves teaming with patient and family members to improve healthcare processes and outcomes.
· Focused on helping providers and healthcare organizations to achieve quantitative results for improved outcomes, lower costs, better care, less provider burden, greater transparency and more.
· Supporting a diverse array of organizations and populations, including: rural providers, vulnerable beneficiaries, clinical practices, hospitals, nursing homes, dialysis facilities and more.
· Support providers in efficient use of Health Information Technology and interoperability
· Serve as backbone organizations to form and engage Community Coalitions
· Convene and support Learning and Action Networks (LANs)