Muhammad Ikram Thowfeek awarded the 'Excellence in Finance - Leaders award at FiNext Conference
By: Finext Tech Awards & Conference
Currently working as Founder at MIT Global & First Global Academy, Muhammad Ikram Thowfeek is:
• A Chartered Accountant, by profession.
• An Islamic Banker & Entrepreneur, by practice.
• A Specialist in setting-up Islamic Financial Institutions.
• A Passionate Trainer & Career Coach.
• An Author specialized in Islamic Finance topics.
• A prominent speaker at Global Islamic Finance Forums.
• Most importantly, a humble and simple human being.
The second FiNext Awards & Conference was held on the 25th & 26th of April at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. This event was the much awaited Finance and Technology conference of the year 2019 for APAC region which aimed at bringing together the best and brightest from the field of Finance & Technology under one roof.
The conference strives to build a platform for startups, SMEs, key decision makers, researchers, investors and people from the media to interact and garner meaningful alliances.
The event saw individuals from the technology, financial services, public sector, and academia come together for a two-day discussion on how to best support FinTech infrastructures, best ways to grow start-ups and general diversification in Finance & Technology and more.
For more information, visit: https://finextcon.com/
MIT Global Website: https://www.mitglobal.ae
+1 (702) 621–6157