Fort Myers Miracle welcome Stanley from The Office to Hammond Stadium on June 28
By: Fort Myers Miracle
Actor Leslie David Baker, who played Dunder Mifflin sales rep Stanley Hudson for all nine seasons of the hit TV show The Office, will sign autographs and pose for photos with Miracle fans on Friday, June 28. Baker's acting career has spanned more than 20 years and includes roles in numerous sitcoms, television dramas and movies.
This season, the Miracle have brought in multiple celebrities for meet-and-greets with fans, including Corbin Bernsen for Major League Night (played Roger Dorn in all three "Major League" movies), Thomas Guiry for Sandlot Night (played Smalls in The Sandlot) and Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat for Wrestling Night. On July 26, fans will have an opportunity to meet actor Christopher McDonald, who played Shooter McGavin in Happy Gilmore.
Baker's appearance highlights a four-game homestand for the Miracle that includes the following promotions:
Thursday, June 27 (7 p.m. vs. Charlotte Stone Crabs)
· Disco Night (bring your 1970s dance moves and groove to the music)
· Thirsty Thursday ($1 and $2 beer specials courtesy of Budweiser and Cat Country 107.1)
· College Night ($5 tickets for students with valid ID)
Friday, June 28 (7 p.m. vs. Bradenton Marauders)
· The Office Night (meet-and-greet with actor Leslie David Baker from The Office)
· Postgame Fireworks Show (launches after the final out from right field)
Saturday, June 29 (6 p.m. vs. Bradenton Marauders)
· Bark in the Park (dogs are welcome and receive treats upon arrival; Lee County Domestic Animal Services on site to discuss adoptions)
· Collier County Night (special group ticket offer for Collier-based businesses and organizations, presented by Synovus Bank)
· Bobblehead Giveaway (first 1,000 fans receive a Taylor Grzelakowski bobblehead, presented by The Kelleher Firm)
Sunday, June 30 (1 p.m. vs. Bradenton Marauders)
· DQ Family Sunday (free ticket offer through participating Dairy Queen restaurants)
· Pre-Game Catch and Post-Game Run the Bases (fans can play catch on the field from noon to 12:30 p.m.; children 12 and under can run the bases after the game)
Hammond Stadium is located at CenturyLink Sports Complex, 14400 Six Mile Cypress Parkway in Fort Myers. General admission tickets start at $7.50 in advance or $9 on game day; fireworks games cost an extra $1.
For more information about baseball tickets and game-day promotions, please call 239-768-4210 or visit MiracleBaseball.com.
About the Miracle
The Fort Myers Miracle are the Class-A Advanced Affiliate of the Minnesota Twins and have played home games at Hammond Stadium since 1992. The Miracle won the 2018 Florida State League Championship, the team's second title in five years. Notable Miracle alumni include Joe Mauer, Jose Berrios, Byron Buxton, Miguel Sano and Torii Hunter. Follow the Miracle online at MiracleBaseball.com or through its social media channels: Twitter (@MiracleBaseball)