Built By Love Agency Announces June Web Show: Getting to the Inbox, The Deliverability Saga
Built by Love continues their monthly Biz Power Hour Web Show & Podcast with a show on June 13th featuring special guests, Aaron Barrett and Rich Sharpe of Keap/Infusionsoft.
Hosted by award-winning marketer, Daniel Bussius, this month's Biz Power Hour will focus on uncovering the challenges, triggers, and solutions to effective email deliverability. The show will feature Keap's Head of Deliverability, Aaron Barrett, and Email Reliability Team, Rich Sharpe, for a live discussion on how small business owners can ensure that their email messaging makes it into the inbox and beyond.
Of the upcoming show's topic, host and Built By Love CEO Daniel Bussius, said: "Business owners face a number of challenges when it comes to effective email marketing, from creating clear messaging to developing a campaign, but none of that matters if your email deliverability is weak, so I'm very excited to be discussing and uncovering best practices for effective email deliverability and reliability with two masters on the subject."
To learn more about the Biz Power Web Show & Podcast or experience this month's show, "Getting to the Inbox: The Deliverability Saga," visit Bizpowerhour.com.
Notes to editors:
• Find the Biz Power Hour Podcast on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/
• For more information on Built by Love Agency, go to Builtbylove.agency or visit their Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/
• For more insight on digital marketing strategies, sales, and software, visit Daniel Bussius' Blog DanielBussius.com.
• Built By Love is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on helping small business owners grow their businesses with strategic consulting and best-in-class marketing services that produce results.
• Daniel Bussius is an award-winning Infusionsoft Certified Partner, Professional Consultant, and Marketing Agency CEO who has worked with celebrities, New York Times best-selling authors, Fortune 500 companies and over 1,000 small business owners from around the world.