Graitec announces the launch of its new Graitec Advance Suite 2020
Graitec Advance offers a set of software extending the life of Autodesk BIM models through the whole workflow, Graitec products are split into 4 sections, to help our customers perform initial concept to fabrication:
• DESIGN : Using Autodesk products and enhanced with Graitec PowerPacks
• SIMULATE : Run advanced FEM simulations and optimize your designs according to construction codes
• FABRICATE : Take design intent through the finished fabricated product and site delivery
• MANAGE : Manage all your company W.I.P. data and I.P. before collaborating with external CDEs
With 100 000+ customers around the world, Graitec has continuously strived to provide best in class advancements for innovative software solutions. Graitec Advance 2020 is a major step forward with hundreds of new features on different domains, proving this suite is top of its game for assuring the continuity of the digital information through BIM workflows and providing efficient simulation and fabrication solutions to top-level Construction, Architecture, Engineering and Building Design companies worldwide.
Mature and easy to use 3D FEM BIM Structural analysis solution dedicated to structural engineers operating in a BIM environment. It fully designs any type of structure, with any kind of loads, mixing concrete, timber and steel members. It includes major code standards (Eurocodes / North American).
Enhanced numerical capabilities:
Best in class 3D Climatic generator compliant with EN1991-1-4 & ASCE 7-10, usable of any kind of opened structures: trusses, pipe-racks, petrochemical structures, transmission towers, L shapes buildings.
Advanced Steel Design functionalities:
Embedded Shear Walls design: able to design single or groups of shear walls including seismic forces and all constructive rebar dispositions.
Graitec BIM Designers 2020
The GRAITEC Advance BIM Designers includes a wide range of apps for structural processes that introduce a high degree of design-driven modeling and documentation automation across multiple structural workflows. Those apps are able to run on multiple platforms which include Advance Design, Autodesk Advance Steel® and Autodesk Revit® enabling flexible progressive adoption of intelligent structural BIM workflows.
Graitec BIM Designers – Concrete Series:
• BIM Integration with Autodesk Revit®: RC design and detailing tools able to run in Autodesk Revit® and enrich the BIM 3D model with intelligent engineering data.
• New module to design shear walls, groups of shears walls running inside Advance Design, as standalone or within Autodesk Revit®
• Dedicated Autodesk Revit® module to design reinforced concrete slabs with automatic intelligent bars and fabrics generation.
• Several new rebar detailing functionalities to power-up Autodesk Revit for rebar projects: Automatic bars split, bars and Fabrics schedules, continuous foundations rebar generation...
• Precast beams and corbels
Graitec BIM Designers – Steel Series
• BIM Integration with Autodesk Advance Steel: Steel modelling and detailing tools able to run in Autodesk Advance Steel® and enrich the BIM 3D model.
• New types of connection and new GUI in the BIM Designer Steel connection module: reduced base plate connection, HSS Bracing connection with multiple members.
• New improved Stairs & Railings module including an algorithm to rapidly creates stairs into the user-predefined architectural plan considering all geometrical constrains.
The GRAITEC PowerPack provides a broad suite of unique commands and functionality to significantly increase productivity when working with Autodesk Revit® or Autodesk Advance Steel®.These practical, every-day utilities focus on speeding up modeling, simplifying family management, predefining annotations and enhanced external data-links for a dramatically improved BIM workflow.
PowerPack for Autodesk Revit®:
• Several improvements in the BIM Connect module for a better integration between Autodesk and Graitec solutions.
• Among more than 50 daily tools, the release 2020 of the PowerPack for Revit enhance a new Work tracker in Revit able to generate statistics of time spent working on local files by multiple users.
• PowerPack for Autodesk Steel®: 3D PDF export of the model, new tools palette grouping the 29 specific connections, a new special parts manager, new creation criteria's for platform and floor cover.
This is just a brief outline of the new release; further detailed information can be found here:
• Advance Design
• BIM Designers:
Our Product specific web pages available from here.
The release 2020 can be downloaded from here.
Joseph PAIS, Graitec Product Director comments: "The release 2020 of Advance Design is a major one with hundreds of improvements in different areas such as BIM integration, FEM capabilities, Concrete & Steel design and Fabrication process enhancements. Thanks to those improvements, Advance Design 2020 position itself as being the right tool for professional who want to combine the power and the efficiency of proven simulation and fabrication solutions and BIM Connected workflows".
Manuel LIEDOT, Graitec CEO adds: "For over 30 years Graitec has continually helped construction and manufacturing professionals digitize and connect their processes to maximize investment return from software technologies. Graitec Advance 2020 is a major step forward in helping our users to DESIGN – SIMULATE – FABRICATE and MANAGE their data in this new BIM world.
For further information, please contact:
91572 Bièvres Cedex
Phone: +44 23 8086 8947