Winston Towers 300 Picks Corner Property Management To Manage Luxury High-Rise In Cliffside Park NJ
By: Corner Property Management
This "small city" of 676 condominium units was built on the site of the world-famous Palisades Amusement Park and features one and two-bedroom dwellings. Winston Towers 300 offers residents an incredible wealth of amenities including:
● The Palisadium - with spa, exercise room, and heated lap pool on the Palisades
● Game Room featuring billiards, ping-pong and air hockey
● The Winston Wonderland, a children's playroom filled with toys
● An outdoor, Olympic-size heated pool
● Multi-purpose sports court with a basketball court, hockey goals, shuffleboard and hopscotch
● Community Room
● Two Card Rooms
● Laundry rooms on each floor
● Individual storage rooms, usually on the same floor
● Valet to receive packages
● 24-hour Guards and Doormen
● The North Promenade with gardens, benches and walking paths
● The South Promenade with gardens, a pool, tennis courts and playground
AND BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF THE GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE, NEW YORK CITY SKYLINE AND RAMAPO MOUNTAINS FROM EVERY ANGLE!
The property is located between the George Washington Bridge and Lincoln Tunnel, making it a convenient home to many New York City business people who find it an effortless commute. Busses are ready to take you to many points along the Hudson and to the many malls in Bergen County. Winston Towers 300's location offers a wide variety of ethnic restaurants and the main thoroughfare, Anderson Avenue (or "The Avenue" to locals) has dozens of stores for shoppers to explore.
"We're so proud that we've been chosen to manage this property that had so much to do and is right across the river from Manhattan! We're incredibly fortunate that we've been chosen to manage Winston Towers 300," said Tony Nardone, President of CPM, "and we're 100% confident that our firm will exceed their property management needs." Corner Property Management is known as the Standard of Excellence in the industry for its knowledge, leadership team, resources, and accounting as well as Tony's unique engineering expertise.
Tony Nardone, President of Corner Property Management has managed properties for more than fifteen years throughout Northern and Central New Jersey. The company proudly serves all of New Jersey. If you would like more information about this topic, or to schedule a personal interview with Tony Nardone, please call him at 973.376.3925 or visit our website at www.cp-management.com. Feel free to email Tony at tony.nardone@