Seeking Near-Death Experiencers For New Study And Survey
Near-Death Experiencers Who Have Received Visions of the Future
By: Suzanne and Robert Mays
1. Can world-event predictions be verified as accurate?
2. Are there common themes among the world events received by NDErs?
3. Is there a purpose for visions of future world events, like a tragic airplane crash, when the NDEr can do nothing to prevent it?
4. Do the visions of future world events include a message of what needs to be changed, for example in people's attitudes, relationships with others, or relationships with the environment?
5. Is it possible to avert or mitigate the outcome of a future world event received by an NDEr?
6. If a future event does not occur or does not occur at the expected time, is the vision in some way still valid?
If you have had an NDE or NDE-like experience and during your experience or at some other time, you have received information about a future world event, we invite you to participate in our study. Please fill out the survey form at: http://tinyurl.com/
The survey form has more information about our study and other instructions. We estimate that it will take 30-45 minutes to complete and submit the survey.
If you have questions about the study, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanne and Robert Mays