Corporate Visions Featured on Selling Power's 2019 Top 20 Sales Training Companies List
According to Selling Power publisher and founder Gerhard Gschwandtner, sales training is a key area of competitive differentiation for B2B sales teams.
"It's no secret that buyers control much of the buying process," says Gschwandtner. "Any company that wants to stay competitive needs to offer their sales teams proper training on how to succeed and thrive in an increasingly complex, challenging selling environment. This is easier said than done. The companies on our Top 20 Sales Training Companies list represent the best of the best, and sales leaders should leverage this list to find the best partner for their unique training needs."
All companies on the list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, innovative solutions and services they have developed, and their company's unique contributions to the sales training marketplace.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year's list were:
• Depth and breadth of training offered
• Innovative offerings (specific training courses, methodology, or delivery methods)
• Contributions to the sales training market
• Strength of client satisfaction
Selling Power magazine editors say the companies on the 2019 Top 20 Sales Training Companies list represent the best potential to help sales teams improve their performance and remain competitive in any selling environment. This is also the first year the list has included five honorable mentions. See the list at sellingpower.com.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions is a leading marketing and sales messaging, content, and skills training company. Global B2B companies come to us when they want to:
• Create Value (https://corporatevisions.com/
• Elevate Value– Build a more effective business case to justify executive decisions
• Capture Value– Maximize the profitability of each deal
• Expand Value – Renew and expand existing customer revenue