Steps to Stay on Track Toward Your Financial Goals
I use an established process to help build and implement your personalized financial strategies.
By: Edward Jones - Mae Luchetti
• Creating specific financial goals based on what's important to you
• Assessing how comfortable you are with taking risk
• Recommending tailored solutions, aligned with your comfort for risk, to help you achieve those goals
Step 1: Where Am I Today?
We want to understand what's important to you. Each time you and your financial advisor meet, you'll discuss your needs and current financial picture.
Step 2: Where Would I Like to Be?
By translating your needs into specific, measurable goals, you can easily track your progress over time.
Step 3: Can I Get There?
Together with your financial advisor, you'll review your current situation and consider potential solutions and strategies. Your financial advisor can even involve your tax and legal professionals if you wish.
Step 4: How Do I Get There?
You have choices in how you can work together. Based on your priorities and preferences, you can select the account options and mix of investments and services that can help you achieve – and help protect – your goals.
How Can I Stay on Track?
Meeting periodically can help ensure you stay on track. During your review, you and your financial advisor will:
• Discuss any changes in your life or in the market
• Review your financial strategy
• Make any adjustments needed
Your financial advisor will then partner with you throughout your life to help keep you on track.
Edward Jones - Mae Luchetti