The Armored Group Enters the South Asian Market
The Armored Group Now Providing Armored Vehicles to U.S. Ally Bangladesh
The BATT-X can carry 10 officers, depending on the size of the operators and amount of gear. It was designed to comfortably accommodate law enforcement agencies and tactical teams while offering the highest level of security features such as the B7/NIJ IV+ .50 Cal Ball Ammo Protection or B7/NIJ III Armor Levels.
These particular vehicles were customized with partial V-bottom hulls for increased blast, which is unique on the F550. In addition, individual blast seats were installed.
Other features include:
• Blast mitigating floor.
• Internal armored firewall.
• Rifle-rated roof protection.
• Fully armored hood clip.
• TAG Exclusive Flip Forward Front Clip System
• Best-in-class climate control system.
• Dual heating and air conditioning systems in front and back.
• Oversized rear deployment bumper with steps.
• Front door lockout ability at 90° and 45°.
• Rear door lockout ability at 90° and at full open
• Heavy Duty Oversized Running Boards
• Optic-ready gun ports.
• Four-wheel drive off-road capabilities.
• Enclosed under-seat storage in rear compartment with back board slat cut outs
• 360° Rotating Turret with Oversized flush-mounted sniper step.
• Roof Hatches
• Emergency Lights and Siren System
"We are happy to enter the South Asian market and help our allies in Bangladesh. Both of our countries have shared values in the matters of regional and global security and counter terrorism. In fact, they were a key participant in Obama's international development initiatives including food security, healthcare and environmental concerns," said Robert Pazderka, President and founder of The Armored Group. "This new alliance with Bangladesh has opened the doors for TAG to provide the highest level of protection to our allies in South Asia and keep those fighting for positive changes as safe as possible.
The comprehensive TAG training program included the following Technical, Mechanical and Driving training programs:
· Training on all the accessories and their functions:
o Gunport operation
o Door operation (various angles, lockout function)
o front winch operations
o STIS compressor operations
o Turret functionality and movability
o Police lights, strobe lights, infrared lights operations
o OEM (original equipment manufacturer)
· Training of how to maintain the vehicle and how to do preventative maintenance
· Daily inspections to be conducted before vehicle can be deployed
· Service Maintenance (Oil change, Oil filter change, Transmission fluid change, Steering fluid change, Battery monitoring and signals to look for when to replace the battery, fuel filter replacement, AC filter replacement, Air filter replacement)
· General Maintenance (Lubrication of all joints, Hinges, bearings)
· Scheduled maintenance timings (When the vehicle should have a service and when the parts needs to be checked or replaced)
· Each trainee had to learn how to drive the BATT X
o Operating various functions while driving
o Emergency brake testing
o Various maneuvering techniques
o General driving safety principals
About the Armored Group, LLC:
The Armored Group, LLC has more than 25 years of experience in engineering, designing and manufacturing armored and specialty vehicles for use by governments, military agencies, law enforcement agencies, commercial banks, private businesses and individual citizens around the world. TAG offers a full-line of military and commercial armored and unarmored vehicles, including the Ballistic Armored Tactical Transport (BATT) APC vehicles, Personal Passenger Protection Vehicles (PPPV) and cash-in-transit vehicles (CIT). TAG provides the highest quality armored vehicles available in the industry and sets the standard for customization, reliability and protection while delivering the best possible value for its customers. The company's administrative headquarters is based in Phoenix, Arizona. With production and manufacturing facilities in Dearborn Height's Michigan, Toronto, Ontario Canada, Stadthagen Germany, Ras Al Khaimah UAE and Mumbai India.
For more information, please visit call 1 888-997-5607 or 602 840 2271.
The Armored Group