Spire Agency's Kimberly Tyner Recognized as Top 25 Women in Dallas Advertising
By: Spire Agency
"I am honored to be recognized among such a strong group of women," said Tyner. "While it was an incredible night in my career, none of this would have been possible without the support and on-going inspiration provided by the team at Spire Agency.
Tyner plays a vital role in the leadership and creative direction at Dallas-based Spire Agency's Through her commitment to elevating B2B brands, Kimberly has led the agency to double in its size in just over the past year. Her leadership has played a large part to establish Spire Agency's reputation as the most awarded B2B marketing agency in Texas over the last 4 years. Category-leading brands including American Airlines, UPS, IBM, Coca-Cola, Texas Capital Bank, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Naturally Slim, Tenet Healthcare, TrinityRail, Neiman Marcus, Airbus Helicopters and many more have all greatly benefited from Kimberly's creative guidance through her tenured career. With Kimberly at the helm, Spire Agency continues to partner with many fast-growing B2B brands looking for an edge on the competition.
To inspire the next generation of design leaders, Kimberly has led presentations on the business of design for students at the University of Oklahoma School of Visual Arts and the all-women Stephens College School of Design. She has also served on jury panels for multiple industry award shows, including the Mobius Awards International Advertising Competition. Her work as a designer and creative direction has been recognized by Graphis, Print Magazine, DSVC, the AMA Marketer of the Year Awards and the AAF Addy Awards.
"I strongly believe the world around us should be well-designed;
Below is a full list of Class of 2019 AAF Dallas Shining Stars.
· Alayna Oram, Corporate Director, Marketing at Omni Hotels & Resorts
· Allison Burzlaff, Senior Copywriter at TracyLocke
· Amanda Abrams, Creative Director Team One
· Amanda Guerra Koch, Director, Connection & Insight Strategy at Saatchi & Saatchi
· Amy Vollet, SVP, Executive Media Director at The Integer Group
· Audrey Berger, Principal at Quadratic
· Cheryl Huckabay, Managing Principal - Brand Media at The Richards Group
· Diane Seimetz Duncan, Principal at Launch Agency
· Erin Bryant, Sales Director at Pandora
· Karie Scuiller, Account Director at Caliber Creative
· Kathleen Colditz, EVP, Customer Engagement Strategy at The Marketing Arm
· Kim Moss, Chief Media Officer at TM Advertising
· Kimberly Tyner, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer at Spire Agency
· Krista McCrimmon, Creative Director at Johnson & Sekin
· Luann Boggs, VP of Business Development at bloomfield knoble advertising
· Mary Price, Brand Media, Group Head at The Richards Group
· Megan Ward, Director of Project and Resource Management at Firehouse
· Paloma Fuentes, Brand Manager at Richards/Lerma
· Pam Watkins, SVP, Business amd Media Strategy at MCC
· Robin Thomas, Director of Media at Chili's
· Sandi Edgar, Marketing Specialist at Temerlin Advertising Institute*, AAF Dallas Education Chair
· Sarah Beddoe, Vice President, Marketing at Pizza Hut
· Shelia Lemon, Founder, CEO & President of Citrus Advertising
· Suzanne La Forgia, Senior Vice President of Captivate, Past President of AAF Dallas, 2nd Lt. Governor of AAF Tenth District
· Tracy Armstrong, Senior Manager, Brand Communications at Southwest Airlines
ABOUT AAF DALLAS SHINING STARS
In 2017, AAF Dallas launched their Shining Stars program to celebrate amazing women doing amazing things in Dallas advertising. Inspired after attending the Southwest Advertising Hall of Fame event, AAF Dallas leaders googled "top women in Dallas advertising"
ABOUT SPIRE AGENCY
Faithful to the belief that the world around us should be well-designed, Dallas-based Spire Agency elevates B2B brands through strategic brand design that builds bottom lines. The agency helps companies achieve better results faster by developing brand assets that are targeted, innovative, relevant, and cost-effective. Spire Agency's ultimate goal is to elevate their client's B2B brands, creating positive and memorable interactions between the brand and its audience.
For more information about Spire, visit http://www.spireagency.com
please contact David Richardson, Vice President of Account Services, at 214-393-5200, or at David.Richardson@
Page Updated Last on: May 29, 2019