Government Marketing University to Host Market Chat on Government Distributors on Federal News Radio
Leaders from top distributors will discuss multi-partner marketing best practices
By: Government Marketing University
Government distributors are an essential part of the government sales and marketing ecosystem. Distributors bring innovative, government-ready solutions that solve the unique needs of government and also possess superior public sector experience.
"Without the innovation and mission-ready solutions that distributors provide, nearly every government contractor would not be as successful as they are today," said GMarkU founder and president Lou Anne Brossman. "This episode is a perfect opportunity for federal marketers to learn how to appropriately collaborate with government distributors and how to maximize those relationships to bolster their marketing efforts."
This edition of Market Chat will provide insight into the following:
• Receive clear insight into how distribution channels work. What is 1 tier distributors versus 2 tier distributors.
• Learn from the pros how to surpass your co-marketing metrics and sales goals by engaging with distributors.
• Gain insight on distributors value-added customized marketing campaigns that can help feed your sales pipeline and deliver stronger ROI.
• Hear about the many service offerings distributors offer from technology subject matter experts, strategic alliances, training resources and more.
The guest panel for this episode will feature leaders from across the government distributor landscape, including:
• Rita Walston, Senior Director of Marketing Programs at immixGroup/Arrow
• Tim Hannon, Vice President of Public Sector Solutions at Tech Data
• Maria Moore, Vice President of Marketing at DLT.
"Federal News Network is proud of our strategic partnership with Government Marketing University as it allows us to ensure we are providing the government marketing community with relevant and news worthy content," said Jeffrey Wolinsky, Director of Federal & National Sales at Federal News Radio. "This new episode of Market Chat is an example of this as it provides insightful knowledge on co-marketing with Distributors. The team of experts GMarkU has brought together for this episode is impressive and I encourage listeners to tune in."
Tune in on Thursday, May 30 at noon E.T. to learn how to strengthen your relationships with government distributors and bolster your federal marketing effort.
WHAT: GMarkU Market Chat Episode—Get in the Game of Multi-partner Marketing with Distributors
WHEN: Thursday, May 30, 2019, at Noon E.T.
HOW: Federal News Network 1500AM
Stay connected with Government Marketing University by following us on Twitter @GetMarkedU (https://twitter.com/
About Government Marketing University
Government Marketing University is an innovative learning platform that applies a collaborative, community-based approach toward knowledge sharing and skills development in the field of public sector marketing. Experts from all corners of the U.S. public sector marketplace — marketers, thought leaders, government, media and sales — are contributing their knowledge to this unique, content-rich platform. Government Marketing University offers training, research, certifications, mentoring, and community resources all in one place.
Sage Communications (For GMarkU)
Tommy Morgan, (703) 531-8256