Quick start tips for new Skype users
By: Support For Helps
Even the newbies can experience the rich features of an instant messaging service by downloading a Skype. It is a better solution for fixing out little firm issues during the working hours or for a quick message to a friend.
Before that let's focus the essential things required to download text message and video chat services on the PC.
Things required before downloading:
· You need a computer system with a broadband internet connection.
· Also require a microphone and speakers. Many personal computers come with these built in and several webcams also have microphones.
· Most importantly, a webcam. A small camera will help you in connecting to your computer system via a USB port, in case it is not built into your screen.
Guidelines to download a Skype:
· Open an Internet browser on your computer system screen and enter www.skype.com in the address bar, for opening the Home page of the Skype Web site.
· You need to hit the Download button for opening the Download page.
· Finally, you need to select an easy-to-remember place and hit OK. You need to remember the location and you can double-click the file after it is saved in your computer system.
Once downloading a Skype, you can follow the below-mentioned instructions for installing the same.
Instructions for installing Skype:
· You need to double-hit Skype Setup program that you have already saved or you can hit Run in case you have that choice.
· Now, when the installer program launches, it will ask you to select a language; choose it directly from a drop-down list.
· Then after, you have the option for launching Skype as rapidly as the installation procedure is complete.
· Skype will ask you to set up an account by entering a name, a Skype name, password, country name, email address, and city.
· Last but not the least, on completing this, Skype will automatically get installed and mechanically launch itself on the system.
Note: An app is not only recognized for video calls. Along with this, the program provides you many features which are completely based on the version its user have selected to download.
Read more: https://www.supportforhelp.com/