Discover the Joy of Eid Al Fitr Celebrations at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
Celebrate Eid Al Fitr with your family and friends at the Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai. Savour the finest selection of culinary
Those craving Italian cuisine, can head to Da Vinci's restaurant that is offering Chef's special 3-course set menu for the occasion featuring delicious Eid specialties and Italian flavours for only AED 120 per person. The offer is available from 5th to 8th June 2019 starting from 12noon to midnight.
Mr. Simon Moore, General Manager of Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, said "Eid Al Fitr calls for a grand celebration and this year is going to be a long weekend that will give everyone an opportunity to get together in a more relaxed way. Our chefs will be laying out a lavish feast featuring a wide range of local and international delicacies as well as signature dishes that will make the festivities truly memorable. We look forward to welcoming all our guests on this joyous occasion."
Eid Al Fitr at Loumi
• Sumptuous Lunch Buffet
• 2nd Day of Eid from 12noon to 4pm
• AED 199 per adult with unlimited softdrinks package
• AED 249 per adult with unlimited house beverage package
• AED 99 per child ages 5 to 12 years old
• Children 4 years old and below dine free
Eid Al Fitr at Da Vinci's
• Chef's special 3-course set menu at featuring Eid specialties and Italian flavours at AED 120 per adult.
• Valid from 5th – 8th June (12noon – Midnight)
• Groups of 12 people and above enjoy 15% discount.
Terms & Conditions:
• Packages include 7% municipality fee & 10% service charge.
• Packages are subject to 5% Value Added Tax.
• Offers cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
• Other terms and conditions apply.
For media contact:
EVOPS Marketing & PR
Mob: 00971 50 6975146
Tel: 00971 4 566 7355
Millennium Hotels and Resorts, Middle East and Africa
Millennium Hotels and Resorts is a dynamic, global hotel company, which owns, asset manages and operates over 130 hotels worldwide. With almost 40,000 rooms and a portfolio of brands; including Biltmore, Grand Millennium, Millennium, Millennium Place, M Hotel, Copthorne, Kingsgate, Millennium Executive Apartments and Studio M, that serve different market segments, representing quality and value in every class.
Currently operating 35 hotels in the Middle East and Africa, the Group has an extensive expansion strategy in place, with 40 hotels in the pipeline. Each property in the region is unique, catering to the varying tastes and needs of the international business and leisure traveller but with a consistent promise to provide a first-class service and a rewarding experience for guests. Millennium Hotels and Resorts is committed to differentiating itself by embracing the true spirit of diverse traditions, with a sincere respect to historical heritage and local culture.
With the motto "More than Meets the Eye", Millennium & Copthorne is committed to a customer-centric philosophy and complete guest satisfaction. For more information, please visit www.millenniumhotels.com