Samosomas Flip Flops -> Flip Flop, Don't Stop
Samosomas have arrived and the game has officially been changed. The past was one shape, one texture and one very boring look for all… now, Samosomas brings you a range of Flip Flops with the option to stand out… literally.
Samosomas will launch with their Eco Threads Flip Flops. These Nepalese, handmade, wildly grown, Hemp Flip Flops are a new exciting substitute to the feel of rubber on your skin. Samosomas embrace hemp as a future material for reasons not limited to.
• Naturally poured! The hemp we use at Samosomas grows naturally in Nepal and takes no up keep from the local farmers.
• Hemp is soft and comfortable on skin, more and more with each wear. It resists bacterial growth and breathes excellently, preventing odours.
• It saves Jobs! Hemp is harvested and processed by hand, providing our supplier and the local workers with an income.
• Unlike cotton which depletes the soil of nutrients, hemp can be grown consecutively for over twenty years without the soil being affected.
• Thanks to hemp's natural protein structure and an integral ability to fend off nasty bacteria, it's comfortable for even the most sensitive of skins.
"You Flip Flop and you don't stop" the original saying by part owner Edward-Joel Bokma has now become the shortened slogan that represents the whole idea of Samosomas… Flip Flop, don't stop.
Samosomas will pay homage to their hometown of Broome by designing colour schemes around the unique natural beauty of Roebuck Bay. The rugged outback will also feature heavily in the design of a future product known as Enduros.
Samosomas was founded in 2018 and in 2019 will bring a range to the Flip Flops game, think shoes… you have running shoes and you have hiking shoes.. so why can't we have Flip Flops that can go anywhere you go!? That is what Samosomas was built on, the simplicity of Flip Flops with the knowledge that we all want something a little different.
Visit https://samosomas.com.au for more details