Engage Commemorates 20th Anniversary
Web design and development firm celebrates 20 years of steady growth and leadership with continued expansion and innovation planned ahead
Engage marks its 20th year in business with acquired in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience developing a wide range of websites for associations, nonprofits and businesses. This proven experience helps guide clients to build a web presence that adds value to organizations and members alike.
Rich Campbell, president, Engage, said, "In a world that's changed dramatically over the past two decades, the dedicated and talented team at Engage has set the standards for high-quality results that remains a reliable constant."
Engage started in 1999 with full-time consulting engagements at large, local companies, but soon the company incorporated website development and custom development into its services. Leveraging its expertise in Microsoft technologies, Engage has been an active contributor to the open-source DNN content management platform since 2003, where it retains a respected position of leadership expertise within the DNN community. Engage is both a DNN Advanced Partner and a Microsoft Certified Partner.
Engage has grown into an expert provider of development, design and implementation services. While the company works with medium to large organizations in a range of industries, Engage has found particular success in the association/
In 20 years, Engage has amassed a lengthy track record of innovation and growth as a full-service web developer whose capabilities extend beyond a single-platform to include front-and back-end development, responsive and mobile optimized design, end-to-end project management, marketing automation, analytics and digital strategy.
Occurrences of Engage's innovation and growth during the last two decades:
• 2006: built Engage Sports, a cloud-based sports league management solution for leagues, clubs, teams and associations to streamline the administrative processes involved in managing a sports organization.
• 2016: launched its Engage Evolution service model, which employs Agile methodology, to help clients keep their websites fresh years after the site's initial launch.
• 2017: built Engage AMS designed specifically for small to mid-sized associations who need an easy-to-use system that features the high-end tools for member-management, event scheduling, dues tracking, marketing automation, etc.
• 2018: opened a satellite office in Sarasota, Florida, which broadens Engage's geographical reach beyond the company's St. Louis headquarters.
• 2019: Engage to launch two new products, developed based on the needs of its customers.
Jason Stone, senior vice president, Engage, added, "Over the years as the world of software has evolved, so has Engage. While we continue to create custom software and integrations for our clients, our entry into subscription-
For a look at some of Engage's work, visit www.engagesoftware.com/
Engage is a digital design, development and strategy agency whose experts create custom, high-quality web and mobile solutions. Founded in 1999, Engage has a long history of successful development efforts leveraging content management systems (CMS), association management systems (AMS) and Microsoft .NET. Whether designing a website or mobile app, developing and implementing an AMS or conducting an analytics audit, Engage positions its clients for success. Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Engage is both a DNN Certified Gold Partner and a Microsoft Certified Silver Partner. To learn more, visit www.engagesoftware.com.