News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
OurSeniors.net and OurSeniorsDiscounts.net Earn the BBB's "A+" Rating
By: OurSeniors.net Magazine
A Better Business Bureau rating of "A+" means that OurSeniors.net and OurSeniorsDiscounts.net have passed stringent examinations, including long business history, competency in their fields of business, compliance with all laws and regulations, transparency of business practice and a history of successful resolution of any complaints over time. The "+" sign after "A" means that this record has been maintained for at least two years.
The BBB Seal of Approval is a sign that a business or non-profit organization is trustworthy and dependable. OurSeniors.net and OurSeniorsDiscounts.net can be very proud of this accomplishment after such a short time. It was only two years ago that OurSeniors.net was given the initial rating of "A." Adding the PLUS so quickly is a great accomplishment.
The OurSeniors.net Family combines dedication to serving the needs of seniors with providing effective communication tools for businesses, service providers, professional practices and non-profits who want to reach the senior market. Every person in the OurSeniors.net Family has a special sensitivity to the needs of seniors and an understanding of the senior marketplace.
From its small beginnings four years ago, OurSeniors.net has grown to include:
· Its traditional website at www.ourseniors.net, providing timely content and useful information to senior and 55+ adult readers.
· Its quarterly printed publication, the OurSeniors.net Magazine (http://www.ourseniors.net/
· The new OurSeniorsDiscounts.net pullout section in each copy of the magazine and online. This section provides a way for businesses, services and professional people to reach the senior market. You can see the online version at OurSeniorsDiscounts.net (https://www.ourseniorsdiscounts.net/
· The OurSeniors.net Senior Transition Pro Team, a network of professional practices in law, medicine, finance, real estate and other services vital to seniors and 55+ adults as they transition into senior life.
· The OurSeniors.net Seniors Directory (https://www.ourseniors.net/
· The OurSeniors Family presence on social media sites such as OurSeniors.net on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/
· The proactive outreach of the OurSeniors.net Brunch and Learn (https://www.ourseniors.net/
· It's office and professional staff, located in Ormond Beach, Florida. You may contact an OurSeniors.net Advisor by phone at 866-333-2657.
· The new OurSeniors.net territory management representative in Orange and Seminole Counties. If you have any questions at all, please reach out to Gena Fernandez. She is ready to address any questions you may have about becoming an advertiser with us. You can reach her at 386-516-3969 Ext. 21 or by email at Contact Gena (https://www.ourseniors.net/
Through all these tools, OurSeniors.net provides multiple services to seniors themselves and to the businesses and professional practices that serve the senior market. These customers have included medical, dental and legal practices, senior assisted living facilities, memory care living facilities, in-home senior care providers and other senior-oriented businesses and service providers. This fine organization also helps general-market businesses who want to communicate with and serve the needs of seniors. This has included organizations such as auto dealerships, auto repair services, home maintenance services, roofing services, paint and paint supplies, tree removal services and even the Humane Society.
The OurSeniors Family of professionals will continue to meet the high standards that gave us the BBB's "A+" rating. Please joint us if you wish to serve the ever growing senior and 55+ adult market. You can contact an OurSeniors.net professional advisor by phone at 866-333-2657 or by using Contact Us (https://www.ourseniors.net/