Quantitative rapid free light chain test
- May 20, 2019
– FLC is a rapid lateral flow test for the quantitative measurement of kappa (K) and lambda (λ) immunoglobulin free light chains (FLCs) in serum. The format of this rapid test enables a free light chain service to be offered in all clinical laboratories. This enables the provision of FLC results in ~10 minutes rather than days or weeks. With this simple to use, compact, rapid test, clinicians are able to monitor patients in "real time" supporting faster decision making.
This is a key registration for Seralite®
– FLC and underpins the regional strategy for Latin America. In conjunction with Seralite®
– FLC Serum, Seralite®
– FLC LFD Controls and the ADxLR5®
Reader System have also been granted registration. Latin America has a population of 606 million people and with a market size of more than US$2.4bn is a key emerging IVD market.
With this registration in Brazil, Seralite®
– FLC is now available in 73 countries worldwide. Seralite®
– FLC is distributed globally (with the exception of Benelux), by Sebia, the world leader in medical diagnostics for electrophoresis.
To learn more about Seralite®
– FLC please visit https://www.abingdonhealth.com/medical-diagnostics/seralite/