News By Tag
News By Location
Leewood Mt. Zion Homes Chooses Corner Property Management For Newly-Built Condos In New Brunswick NJ
By: Corner Property Management
This 36-unit community is composed of attractive two and bedroom single and multi-level condominium homes featuring:
· Open floor plans with tons of space
· Large master bedrooms with luxurious en suites
· Walk-in closets
· Modern kitchens with Energy-Star®
· Ceramic tile flooring
· On-site parking
· Additional basement storage
But it's the location that really makes Leewood Mt. Zion unique!
This community is located minutes from abundant shopping, dining, entertainment, and the wealth of educational facilities offered by its proximity to historic Rutgers University's main campus in New Brunswick. On your must-see list include:
· George Street Playhouse with resident companies performing year-round
· The Zimmerli Art Museum with ancient as well as modern works of art
· Rutgers Gardens, a free botanical garden open 365 days a year
· Boyd Park, a Raritan riverfront park with skyline views, open spaces, an amphitheater, and
· Farrington Lake, a scenic freshwater reservoir
Leewood Mt. Zion is minutes from New Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway and New Brunswick itself offers many shuttle buses around the city. The property is also within walking distance of numerous NJ Transit bus stops and rail stations. Lastly, New Brunswick offer its unique Dial-A-Ride, a free curb-to-curb transportation service provided for elderly (60+), disabled and low- income residents.
"We're incredibly lucky that we've been chosen to manage this beautiful development which is located in such a diverse area with so much to experience on many levels," said Tony Nardone, President of CPM. "We're 100% confident that our firm will exceed their property management needs." Corner Property Management is known as the Standard of Excellence in the industry for its knowledge, leadership team, resources, and accounting as well as Tony's unique engineering expertise.
Tony Nardone, President of Corner Property Management has managed properties for more than fifteen years throughout Northern and Central New Jersey. The company proudly serves all of New Jersey. If you would like more information about this topic, or to schedule a personal interview with Tony Nardone, please call him at 973.376.3925 or visit our website at https://www.cp-