Lan InfoTech Named to ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: 2019 Edition
Fourth-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs In Healthcare, Government, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Legal & More
By: LAN InfoTech
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E's Q4 2018 and January 2019 readership survey, and ChannelE2E's vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year's research revealed several key MSP market trends. Among the Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for 2019:
• Honorees generated a combined $699.1 million in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) for 2018, up from $277.3 million in 2017. The surge involved organic growth combined with aggressive merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
• Honorees are managing nearly one million devices.
• The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on financial services and healthcare, while manufacturing, legal and not-for-profit vertical activities are accelerating.
Lan InfoTech was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in the Legal category.
"Law firms are essential to the business world today. However, just like other businesses, they've recently come under attack by cybercriminals,"
"After Nines Inc. congratulates Lan InfoTech on this year's honor," said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. "Through a vertical market focus, top MSPs are generating stronger profit margins and increased customer loyalty, while increasingly attracting acquisition and investor interest from peer MSPs and private equity firms."
About Lan InfoTech
LAN Infotech (https://www.laninfotech.com/
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri)
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert. ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
• For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
• For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com
PR and Media Manager