Activity Breaks in & Around Marrakech: Three nights from £155 pp
By: Marrakech Tours
Offering excellent value for money, they include camel rides in the Marrakech Palmeraie, day trips to the former Portuguese port of Essaouira on the Atlantic coast and balloon flights.
Comments Nick Anstead, Owner of Riad Africa and founder of Marrakech Tours: "Because we are based in Marrakech, we have an excellent network of local suppliers which has enabled us to create the programme of activities at extremely competitive prices.
"Our own Marrakech Cooking School offers very popular courses in the Marrakech medina, run by our own chef, Fatim-Zahra, who has over 30 years' experience of cooking delicious Moroccan dishes. We offer a highly personalised, interactive and fun cooking day experience, for individuals or groups. We can also offer classes at our sister property Kasbah Africa in the Atlas Mountains."
Here are just some of the experiences and excursions offered by Marrakech Tours:
• Marrakech Cooking Class: Learn to cook traditional Moroccan dishes. Also includes shopping for ingredients at a local market. From £48 pp
• A Day trip with the Berbers: Visit a Berber market, go on an easy walking trail, make Berber bread, and enjoy a tea-making ceremony. From £72 pp.
• Ouzoud Apes & Waterfalls: Travels via the foothills of the High Atlas and into the Western Atlas to the Cascades d'Ouzoud waterfall. Visit a Berber market town and discover a dramatic region of mountains and wild apes. From £72 pp.
• Essaouira Explorer: A day trip to the old port of Essaouira, once feared as a lair for pirates in days gone by. Enjoy the lively fishing harbour and shop in the quiet souks, away from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech. From £76 pp.
• Marrakech Hot Air Balloon Flight : A different experience to see the environs of Marrakech from the air. Your pilot will show you some of Morocco's dramatic landscapes against the backdrop of the Atlas Mountains. A traditional breakfast is served at the end of the flight. From £164 pp.
To see the full list of activities and excursions visit www.marrakechtours.co.uk.
Riad Africa is located just a short stroll from the souks and main square and a three-
Call 01428 605 833 (www.riadafrica.com).
Mick Thompson, Travel Dog PR