Walmart, Unilever, Alpek and others convene in Santiago for annual 7th SCAPET Meet
The annual 7th SCAPET, from 4-5 June, 2019 in Santiago, examines how South/ Central America and Caribbean PET Markets are embracing circular economy via sustainable packaging, recycling commitments and new PET applications.
By: Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
Retailer Walmart Chile joins the summit with a paper on 'Sustainability & Recycling Commitment in the Circular Economy' while brand owner Unilever presents on 'Sustainability and New Packaging Trends in Home & Personal Care Markets'.
Mexico's major PET producer - Alpek Polyester (Silver sponsor-Exhibitor)
Country/ region specific PET & RPET Packaging Trends & Growth Prospects are presented by:
• Cristalpet do Brasil Industria de Embalagens - Brazil, Uruguay and Andean Zone
• Packsol - Dominican Republic
• Compañía Recicladora S.A. (CORESA) - Paraguay
PET/RPET packaging technology companies are sharing on:
• Key Factors for a Successful and Sustainable RPET Packaging - Viscotec(Gold Sponsor-Exhibitor)
• Enabling Sustainability through Innovation and Collaboration - Husky Injection Molding Systems (Silver Sponsor-Exhibitor)
• PET Recycling Liquid State Polycondensation - Effectiveness and Application Opportunities - Next Generation Recycling Machines (Associate Sponsor)
7th SCAPET's Networking Reception Sponsor - China Resources Chemical Innovative Materials Co presents the 'PET & RPET Market Trends in Asia & Supply into SCA'.
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), the summit also focuses on 'Changes in Global PX/PTA & MEG Market Balances' - Nexant;'Regional and Local Opportunities for PET Packaging in South America' - Euromonitor International and 'Economic Outlook in South America' - FYNSA. The summit concludes with a Site Visit to Oskupack on 5 June, 2019.
Visit 7th SCAPET website https://www.cmtevents.com/
For enquiries in Spanish, Contact Tanya at email@example.com or call at +52-55-7157-
For enquiries in English, Contact Hafizah at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65-6346-9218.
+65 6346 9218