News By Tag
News By Place
Toll Brothers invites home buyers to May luxury home tour
By: Toll Brothers Colorado
"We invite home buyers to take the tour during May," says Mark Bailey, Toll Brothers Colorado Division President. "Limited-time incentives are available when they purchase their new home during the month of May. Homes prices start in the $400,000s."
Homes are open for touring from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Participating communities in Colorado are:
- The Hills at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 720-379-7829
- The Highlands at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 303-955-5031
- Toll Brothers at Inspiration (55+ Active-Adult community off Gartrell Road exit of E-470), 303-708-1856
- Kechter Farm in Fort Collins (near Trilby and Ziegler Roads), 970-221-2227
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows in Erie (near Highway 287 and Erie Parkway), 303-209-
- North Hill in Thornton (near 144th and Holly), 720-907-1922
- Southshore (near the Aurora Reservoir), 720-500-0077
- Candelas in Northwest Arvada (near Indiana and West 96th Avenue), 720-899-4825
To view a list of community showcase events going on throughout the month of May, please visit https://www.tollbrothers.com/
Toll Brothers (https://www.tollbrothers.com/
For five years in a row, Toll Brothers has been ranked the #1 Home Builder Worldwide on the FORTUNE Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies®" list.* Toll Brothers also has been honored as national Builder of the Year by BUILDER magazine, and was twice named national Builder of the Year by Professional Builder magazine.
This is not an offering where prohibited by law.
*From FORTUNE Magazine, February 1, 2019 ©2019 Fortune Media IP Limited. FORTUNE and The World's Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license.