Noted Landscape Architect Keith Oropeza, PLA, ASLA Joins GAI Consultants
National Engineering Firm Continues to Bolster Community Solutions Group
• With offices in Orlando, Jacksonville, Palm Beach Gardens, and Tampa, GAI builds on a more than 30-year commitment to Florida through enhanced service offerings and strategic hires.
• Keith has been involved in notable projects including Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Universal Studios gateway and plazas, and Lowes Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando, FL; and Hard Rock Park in Myrtle Beach, SC.
• Working out of the firm's Orlando office, Keith will tap his extensive regional knowledge and expertise to bolster the continued expansion of GAI's Community Solutions Group.
• Keith holds a bachelor's degree from Louisiana State University and is a registered Professional Landscape Architect in Florida, Georgia, and Texas.
• Keith is an active member of the American Society of Landscape Architects and has been involved with numerous Central Florida organizations, including the Orlando Downtown Development Board, the City of Orlando Historic Preservation Board and as Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the City of Orlando's Harry P. Leu Gardens.
• Frank Bellomo, PLA, Assistant Vice President, GAI Consultants:
"A quick look at the exciting projects Keith has worked on shows the obvious value he adds to GAI's Community Solutions Group. His diverse background and extensive skills will be a huge benefit to our clients in Central Florida and beyond."
About GAI Consultants:
About Community Solutions Group: Experienced People, Open Minds, Fresh Ideas. GAI's Community Solutions Group integrates landscape architecture, urban planning, economics, and finance in an idea-driven strategic consulting practice committed to enhancing community in ways that are practical, sustainable, and authentic to the people we serve while being politically aware, financially feasible, and aesthetically compelling.
Connect with GAI through Social Media on Twitter (GAIconsultants)