Scott Bear, PE Joins GAI Consultants, Bolsters Transportation Operations
Leading Florida Project Manager and Roadway Design Engineer Joins National Engineering Firm
• With offices in Orlando, Jacksonville, Palm Beach Gardens, and Tampa, GAI builds on a more than 30-year commitment to Florida through enhanced service offerings and strategic hires.
• Scott's significant past projects include Wekiva Parkway Corridor Consultant for the Central Florida Expressway Authority and FDOT District 5; I-4 Beyond the Ultimate (Segment 2) for FDOT District 5; Right-of-Way and Design coordination for a private development in Miami-Dade County.
• Scott specializes in highway design and planning; geometric design of interstate and local roads and intersections;
• He holds bachelor degrees in Civil Engineering and Architecture from Lehigh University and is a Registered Professional Engineer in Florida.
• Steve Boylan, PE, Assistant Vice President, GAI Consultants:
"We are excited to welcome Scott to GAI's transportation team. His background, technical knowledge, and project management experience will be an asset to our growing team and to our clients across the state."
About GAI Consultants:
Connect with GAI through Social Media on Twitter (GAIconsultants)