US Taxation of Foreign Nationals with Vacation Home in US
Other Retirement Tax and Income Coverage for the Affluent Retiree
One topic that is particularly intriguing covers foreign nationals with a vacation home in Florida or another US state.
The article notes that the interest by foreign investors in United States vacation homes and the purchase of homes for rental to tenants is booming. We explore how a nonresident alien could become a U.S. taxpayer if he/she is not careful.
Other topics on the blog include:
· For the Affluent Retiree: How to Be An Angel Investor
· Engaging in the Intra-family Business Transfer for Estate Planning
· Digital Estate Planning Strategy
· Retirees' Tax Puzzle: Pay Now or Later?
· How to 'De-risk' Your Retirement Portfolio So it Doesn't Take a Big Plunge
· Best Retirement Investments for Steady Income Stream
Articles come from leading investment advisers, estate and tax attorneys. For example, the blog has just published an important article on how to "How to 'Pensionize' Any IRA or 401(k) Plan" The article comes from the Stanford Center on Longevity.
For free access to these essential articles go here: http://post-