Fratelli Mariani expanded metal and wire mesh turn 90 years old
By: Fratelli Mariani
In 1929 Battista and Pasquale Mariani founded the company on Lake Como, and moved to Milan one year later. Since then, Fratelli Mariani has been growing their business in the rest of the world till today with the entry of the younger generation, Luca and Marco Zanetti. At present, the activity involves over 60 countries and 130 employees working in Fratelli Mariani's headquarter. The brand is well-known worldwide thanks to its italian tradition and manufacturing quality.
Know-how, production process and technologies coexist in Fratelli Mariani.
Since 1929, the company's story has been marked by:
- tradition innovated by new technology
- man and machine combination, manual work and mechanization
- internationalization with a strong link with the origins and the local productive system
- industrialization and quality guaranteed by made in Italy excellence.
Nowadays two main application sectors characterize the company:
- Industry with MarianiIndustry brand, involving products and solutions for industrial applications (automotive, chemistry etc.)
- Architecture with Marianitech brand, including innovative architecture solutions for new and modern projects.
These two divisions are connected with a constant attention to the environment, starting from the production cycle up to the final product. Fratelli Mariani is very careful to Eco-sustainability. According to the company's vision, this aspect is so essential that allows Fratelli Mariani to stand out from competitors. Personalization is another key asset: it makes the difference in contrast to the customization of the traditional industry.
Personalization is the protagonist of Fratelli Mariani's claim: "Expanding Ideas & Weaving Emotions". In their catalogue, you can find ideas manufactured by expanded metal and wire mesh, according to your needs, both in terms of shape and size. The ideas turn into metal products of design.
Discover all the details of Fratelli Mariani's story and vision.