News By Tag
News By Place
Check out the simple procedure to change Gmail security questions
Changing Gmail security questions:
• For updating the Gmail security questions, the user is required to launch the Gmail login page.
• After that, the user needs to enter the Gmail email address and password to login in their Gmail account.
• Once logged in, the user needs to navigate to the Account option and click on it.
• Then, the user needs to scroll down and look for the change recovery details option.
• Further, click on the change security question option and click on the edit option.
• Thereafter, the user is required to fill the form and provide the answers to the security questions.
• Once the form is filled, click on the save button to save all the changes.
Hence, this was the simple procedure to change Gmail security questions. But, in case, if you are unable to change your security questions in time, here is how you can recover your Gmail account.
Recovering Gmail account without using security questions
• For recovering Gmail account, launch Gmail recovery page.
• Enter the Gmail ID in the provided field and click on Next option.
• Further, provide the last password of your account.
• In case, if you don't remember the password, you can click on another way option.
• Then, recovery through phone number option will appear on your screen.
• Thereafter, confirm the recovery phone number and click on Send code option.
• After that, a code will be sent to you that you need to provide when prompted.
• And then, when your account is verified, you can easily recover your Gmail account by creating a new password for your account.
• However, if you no longer have access to the recovery phone number, you can opt for recovery via email option.
• Then, a code will be provided with a code via email which you need to provide for the recovery process.
And with this, you have complete information on how to update your Gmail security questions and how to recover your account when you are unable to update your security questions. Further, if you still have issues, feel free to contact Google support for assistance.