Hudson Street Condo Association Chooses Corner Property To Manage Historic Development In Hoboken NJ
By: Corner Property Management
These one and two-bedroom units offer beautifully-
● Elysian Park. a small neighborhood park that is right across the street which offers residents lots of shade, a playground, and dog-friendly paths
● Pier A Park, where you can take spectacular walks along the Hudson River
● Carlo's Bakery, which is right on the Pier and was featured on the TV show Cake Boss
● Stevens Park, another quaint, park where kids play Little League baseball
● Maxwell Place Park, offering a waterfront walk area plus beach
● Shipyard Park, providing residents with even more city-views and family-friendly concerts
● Elysian Charter School of Hoboken (K-8)
● Hoboken High School
● Stevens Institute of Technology
● Elysian Café – this historical French bistro dates back to 1895
1000 Hudson Street is only a 7-minute walk to the Port Authority PATH trains, so it's an easy ride into the wonders of Manhattan. At 1000 Hudson Street, the Big Apple is right at your fingertips!
"We consider ourselves so fortunate that we've been chosen to manage this beautiful property which is located in the best metropolitan area in the world," said Tony Nardone, President of CPM. "We're 100% confident that our firm will exceed their property management needs." Corner Property Management is known as the Standard of Excellence in the industry for its knowledge, leadership team, resources, and accounting as well as Tony's unique engineering expertise.
Tony Nardone, President of Corner Property Management has managed properties for more than fifteen years throughout Northern and Central New Jersey. The company proudly serves all of New Jersey. If you would like more information about this topic, or to schedule a personal interview with Tony Nardone, please call him at 973.376.3925 or visit our website at www.cp-management.com. Feel free to email Tony at tony.nardone@