Vaden of Beaufort Announces Military Everyday Hero for February 2019
By: Vaden Automotive Group
"I nominated Lisa Beddie for my Everyday Hero," said Greg Dietrich. "She served as a US Navy Sailor for 8 years and now helps to provide dental care for the needy in the community!"
The Vaden of Beaufort "Everyday Hero" program will honor three individuals every month during 2019 via nominations presented from the community per the following categories: First Responder, Military and Education. Each monthly winner will receive a customized desk plaque and a check in the amount of $100 from Vaden of Beaufort.
Vaden Automotive is one of the largest woman-owned automotive dealership groups in the United States. With over 600 employees, Vaden sold 11,100 vehicles annually and reported nearly $405 million in total sales in 2018.
Vaden Automotive dealerships include:
· Dan Vaden Chevrolet and Vaden Cadillac in Savannah, GA
· Dan Vaden Chevrolet Brunswick and Vaden Cadillac Brunswick in Brunswick, GA
· Vaden of Beaufort – Chevrolet-Buick-
· Vaden Chevrolet Pooler in Pooler, GA
· Vaden Nissan Savannah in Savannah, GA
· Vaden Nissan Hinesville in Hinesville, GA
· Vaden Nissan Statesboro in Statesboro, GA
· Vaden Nissan Hilton Head in Bluffton, SC
· INFINITI of Hilton Head in Bluffton, SC
· Vaden Toyota of Sylacauga in Sylacauga, AL
For additional information on Vaden Automotive or to request an interview, please contact Lora Gunsallus.
For general information, visit:
Vaden Automotive Group
Page Updated Last on: Apr 12, 2019