Norman Love Confections celebrates favorite pie, cake flavors with 2019 Mother's Day Collection
By: Norman Love Confections
"We created an exclusive line of premier, heart-shaped chocolates just for mom," said Norman Love, founder and owner of Norman Love Confections. "Chocolate is a traditional gift that never goes out of style, and our 2019 Mother's Day Collection is the perfect way to show mom she is loved and appreciated."
The 10-piece collection of artisanal chocolates is split evenly between popular pie flavors (apple, banana cream, coconut cream, French silk and lemon meringue) and divine cakes (carrot, coffee, Oreo cheesecake, pineapple upside-down and rum).
The 2019 Mother's Day Collection is offered from Monday, April 29 through Sunday, May 12 at Norman Love Confections' chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples and Estero, as well as online at NormanLoveConfections.com. A 10-piece box is offered at $26, the 15-piece box is available for $35 and the 25-piece box costs $52.50. Additional chocolates and specialty gifts are available in store and online, including Mystery Boxes that feature themed assortments of chocolate treats by delivery.
· Apple Pie (white chocolate): Enjoy the crisp and satisfying taste of cinnamon apple pie covered in sweet white chocolate.
· Banana Cream (white chocolate): Have a bite of sumptuous banana cream pie with a streusel crunch, wrapped in a dark chocolate shell.
· Carrot Cake (milk chocolate): A layer of cream cheese icing covers a spiced cake ganache inside this milk chocolate confection.
· Coconut Cream Pie (dark chocolate): A smooth coconut cream pie ganache provides a delicious contrast to this confection's rich dark chocolate shell.
· Coffee Cake (milk chocolate): Cinnamon and toasted walnuts perfectly complement the white chocolate ganache inside this sweet milk chocolate.
· French Silk (dark chocolate): A luxurious dark chocolate custard fills this silky dark chocolate confection with bold, satisfying flavor.
· Lemon Meringue (white chocolate): Savor this tart lemon custard and whipped meringue, blended beautifully with creamy white chocolate.
· Oreo Cheesecake (dark chocolate): A delicious white chocolate cheesecake ganache sprinkled with ground Oreo cookies fill this dark chocolate delight.
· Pineapple Upside-down Cake (milk chocolate): A moist brown sugar and cinnamon cake with bits of pineapple form the heart of this milk chocolate confection.
· Rum Cake (dark chocolate): Indulge in our signature spiced rum-soaked cake, blended into a white chocolate ganache and covered in dark chocolate.
About Norman Love Confections
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal chocolates from its corporate headquarters at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers, Florida. The award-winning Fort Myers-based chocolatier has been lauded more than a dozen times by a leading consumer ratings magazine, including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates in the nation. Forbes.com included Norman Love Confections BLACK line on its list of the nation's top 10 truffles; The Huffington Post listed it among the six best U.S. destinations in its Chocolate Lover's Travel Guide; and USA Today named Love as one of its top 10 entrepreneurs for 2014. Love was named the inaugural inductee of Dessert Professional Magazine's Chocolatier Hall of Fame, partnered with local chefs to present a six-course meal at the James Beard House in New York and Norman Love Confections was ranked among the top 10 shops in the world for chocolate lovers by U.K. media outlet Daily Telegraph.
Norman Love Confections has Chocolate Salons in Fort Myers, Estero and Naples, including a pastry shop and café at Whole Foods Market in Fort Myers salon. Chocolates, gift baskets, sipping chocolate and Love's book, "Artistry in Chocolate, A Story of Love," also can be ordered online at http://www.normanloveconfections.com. In addition, Norman Love Confections chocolates and desserts are offered on 18 Princess Cruises' ships through the "Chocolate Journeys" partnership and at independent retail locations throughout the U.S. For more information visit http://www.normanloveconfections.com or call 239-561-7215.