iHarvest™-The Next Generation of Indoor Gardening
Indoor Garden Works' (IGWorks™) iHarvest Kickstarter introduces a beautiful, soilless indoor garden for growing fruits and vegetables at home
The Perfect Garden for Small Spaces
Smaller indoor and outdoor spaces, limited time, and harsh climates can make it increasingly challenging to grow healthy produce at home. "We knew that the answer lied in hydroponics;
Experience how iHarvest™ will reinvent indoor gardening:
• Faster Growing Time – Harvest your produce 30-50% faster than traditional vegetable gardens
• Fresh, Healthy Produce –Grow your food precisely the way that you want it including zero pesticides, zero herbicides, and without GMO's.
• Automated LED Lights – High-efficiency, visually pleasing, full spectrum LED lights allow the user to predetermine when the sun rises and sets while using the same amount of energy (72W) of a standard lightbulb.
• 95% Less Water – Requires 20 X less water than traditional growing methods
• Vertical Design – Fits in the smallest of spaces, while the included trellis easily accommodates hanging vegetation.
• Easily Assembled - Simply add seeds to the medium, place into the pod, add water and grow.
Early Kickstarter supporters will receive the iHarvest™ for a substantially reduced price, $449 versus the projected retail price of $850, a 47% savings. "This innovative system will reinvent the way that consumers look at indoor gardening, making it easy to grow fresh produce in every home," said Stevens. "By supporting iHarvest™ on Kickstarter, supporters can help bring the future of gardening to market."
Visit IGWorks™ Kickstarter page to pre-order iHarvest™, learn more about what inspired the product, and see how iHarvest™ will transform the way that we look at indoor produce gardening.
For more information about the iHarvest™ including photos and videos: https://drive.google.com/
For interviews or more information contact: Dave Stevens, founder, CEO, IGWorks™: 720-217-9371|