Look to Sports Tours International to Secure Entry to October's KBC Dublin Marathon 2019
Even though race entries were sold out months ago, Sports Tours International is coming the rescue of runners panting for a chance to break a sweat in an Irish mist.
By: Sports Tours International
This is the setting for the 40th annual KBC Dublin Marathon scheduled for Oct. 27, 2019.
Even though race entries were sold out months ago, Sports Tours International is coming the rescue of runners panting for a chance to break a sweat in an Irish mist. This company has an allocation of guaranteed entries that will get sprinters – and walkers -- to the start line; and in addition, the company can secure two- or three-night hotel and sightseeing packages as well. See: https://www.sportstoursinternational.co.uk/
Through Sports Tours International (https://www.sportstoursinternational.co.uk/)
· 2/3 nights at a choice of city center Dublin hotels near the start and finish
· Daily breakfasts
· All hotel taxes
· Local ground support for runners
Guests may purchase tickets at £60 per person to a Post-Marathon Gala Dinner and Traditional Show. The rate includes:
· Bus transportation to the foothills of the Dublin Mountains
· A three-course, home-cooked meal with tea and coffee (other drinks extra)
· An evening of traditional live music, songs, dance (Riverdance Style Show with champion Irish dancers).
Dublin is an ancient city founded over 1000 years ago by Vikings. Today the city is famous for its sightseeing, nightlife, pubs, restaurants, literary history and the very friendly 1 million inhabitants. The relatively flat marathon route is one big loop around Dublin, north and south of the river Liffey. Runners dash through many of the old villages that now make up the city. Communities compete to give the warmest reception to runners as they pass through. Competitors run through Phoenix Park (twice the size of New York's Central Park) that will be resplendent in autumn colors, including the russet flanks of the herd of 600 wild deer that have been park inhabitants for over 300 years. The closing miles are a gentle downhill to a grandstand finish line. The course will be open for seven hours. Start times are in four waves beginning at 9 a.m., allowing both runners and walkers to be sipping Guinness in a pub by mid-afternoon.
Martin Joyce is a Dubliner who founded Sports Travel International that joined the Sports Tours International family of companies in 2018. He recommends the following sightseeing tours while in Dublin:
· Guinness Storehouse: Ireland's number 1 visitor attraction with a 250-year history of the famous drink in an interactive exhibition. A glass of Guinness is included in the price at the end of the tour.
· Public Dublin City Tour: The best hop on/ hop off bus tour of the city. A live commentary by trained guides is included on most tours.
· Half Day City Tour with or without the Guinness Storehouse: A 4-hour city tour that picks guests up at their hotels. The tour includes Phoenix Park (Europe's largest city park), Historic Georgian Dublin, Traditional pub Nancy Hands for a free Guinness.
Sports Tours International suggests booking race packages early. For more information, available packages, space availability and reservations please visit online: https://www.sportstoursinternational.co.uk/
Sports Tours International is Europe's leading specialist in sports travel. Since inception in 1973 they have hosted thousands of participants and spectators at major sporting events worldwide. With the tagline, Our Experience Will Make Yours, the company's initial roots came from a devotion to running when founder Vince Regan began taking runners to the NYC Marathon. Since the early 2000s, the company now embraces international cycling events, triathlon competitions, sports training camps and VIP hospitality.
Follow Sports Tours International on Social Media
Twitter: @sportstoursint (https://twitter.com/
You Tube: https://
For inquiries, interviews and photos please contact Widness & Wiggins PR:
Sara Widness: 802.234.6704 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Wiggins: 720.301.3822 / email@example.com
Widness & Wiggins PR
Page Updated Last on: Apr 08, 2019